Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not unemployed
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      I'm not unemployed
      No, just unemployable. Well, for most people anyway. But, you'll always have a job here whilst I have sweaty balls which need nuzzling and licking. I'd hate to insult you by paying you something you love to do for free though.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Like what? Ramming your pushbike up your ass? Troll!
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I love it when you talk dirty you little scamp.

I'm a troll fol-di-rol and I'll gobble you up for my dinner.

Whilst you gobble my purple-headed custard chucker, obviously.

If you want to push things up my dirtbox, if that's what lifts your skirt, well, who am I to argue? Maybe you didn't want to put it on a public board for everyone to read, I dunno.
          But remember, my favourite little Sex Offender in the Workplace, this is why Jodie The Pig gave you the elbow, and I might do the same if you are rough with me. My shitter elastic is nothing like yours, it's very delicate, tears easily. Maybe one day after many years of self-abuse with hairbrush handles, dildos, butt-plugs and gardening implements, my sphincter will resemble your slack jaw but I doubt it very much, you are simply The Rusty Sherriff ('s Badge) of Nottingham, and I salute you.

I'm so glad you are mine.

Kisses

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You're obviously delusional. I belong to nobody. You and I have never met. You're just an internet troll who fantasises in gay sex because you have nothing better to do. However, feel free to let everyone know what sick POS you are, because it won't change my opinion.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Stop fighting it, it's perfectly acceptable and legal these days for 2 men to have a normal relationship where one of them is the Daddy and the other one is a sweat-drenched fuckslut chained up in my cellar. No-one is going to judge you, calm down.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I don't care what YOU think, you're a troll.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                X