Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frikkin stinkbug!!

made me stink for damn sure...

It's a BUG..mostly a harmless one...well..wear the wrong shirt..let one end up in your bra...you have a HUGE problem!!! YUCK

that is all LOL...oh, and the little bastard is dead LOL

Damn..I feel like fett..but this was BAD!!

Sorry to hear that.
    If its the same little bug I'm thinking of, it puts off a nasty stink when smashed.

Years ago (much much younger days) I used to build Silos and the stink bug was a common frequent lovely (sarcasm) bug on farms.
    Smash one on you, all sweaty and there is still 4-6hrs of work before heading back to the motel/hotel. No need to worry about B.O. the stink bug takes care of that.

The bad thing is the smell stays in your nose and that's all you smell for awhile even after showering and cleaning up.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Was it a sky blue squire stinkbug Jeri?...........................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I hate when they get in my bra Jeri...lol
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ive been noticing alot of these lately they really like my pool for some reason
          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I see these by or in my house every once in awhile. I never knew they stunk when you smashed them. My cats usually find them, and I'll pick them up with a tissue and usually flush them or throw them back outside.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

We get a bunch finding their way into the house in the spring. I usually just catch them and throw them back outside.
              Scott

Comment

I thought you went out with "stinkbug" and had a goodtime on a bender-lol
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                X