World Record Largemouth caught?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Bwahahaha, but does she taste fishy? Like the old saying; If it smells like cologne, leave it alone, if it smells like fish eat all you wish!
    Nooo..smells like baby powder and tatse like tart lemon yogurt for the firt couple licks.

I dated a girl that smelled like fish once, and she gave me crabs. She was like a fuggin' seafood buffet on two legs..that cunt!

I'm not really into seafood...it's OK. But gimme beef, chicken, and baby back ribs anytine. I would go fishin' for Pizza tho..but hold the anchovie!

The best fish I ever had was wood grilled scrod, and blackened swordfish! Oh, I like Lobster too!

I never ate a human being tho, but I wouldn't rule it out. Especially with some Hot Sauce.

Anyone like fish sticks?
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Vinegar and water does wonders for both types of fish! It removes the fishy smell/taste from both!

And yes, I've practiced catch and release for 15+yrs, but there are always a few idiots who don't know how to set a hook, so you may as well fillet em up!

Clearer the water, the better the fish!
      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Catch and release - masturbation for the fishing world

To me that'd be like deer hunting with a paintball gun.
        Actually, now that I mention it, that might be pretty funny
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I wanna catch a mermaid with some big fuggin' tits.
          They don't have vaginas..or an ass. The top half must be hot too..like Adriana Lima. There better not be any fish lips or scales on those tits..or I'm gonna throw it back too. But maybe she has a blowhole..that would be cool!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The only trouble there, Bill, is that mermaids can't breathe out of water for very long, so you're either going to have to get the underwater blowjob or shoot the goo quickly
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              The only trouble there, Bill, is that mermaids can't breathe out of water for very long, so you're either going to have to get the underwater blowjob or shoot the goo quickly
              Well, I can hold my breath for about 45 seconds. Shit, by that time I'm already enjoying the afterglow..

Why prolong sex anymore than necessary? Some guys actually believe that girls actually like having long winded sex. How many orgasms do women have to fake before these dicks get the hint. What most women are really thinking is.."OK, OK ..OK...I'm done, I've been done..get off me asshole!"..

Anything longer than 10 minutes..you prolly over-stayed your welcome 5 minutes ago.

Trust Me, The secret to a happy relationship is having sex that gets to the point. EX: What didn't Ed say in "Eruption" that takes 45 minutes for players like John Petrucci to say. In short (pun), always leave them wanting more instead of making it a fuggin' boring chore to look foward to. The last thing a woman wants is another fuggin' chore. Unless she's a whore with a addictive personality that takes it in the pooper like a trooper. But I discovered from personal experience and PLENTY of others, that meaningful relationships with whores never seem to work out..well, because they're whores!

These are facts!

Comment

And so it begins :

It's as certain as death and taxes. Catch a potential world record fish and somebody's going to call you a liar ? or cheat ? or fraud ? or worse.

Should be interesting to see if they allow it or not, even if they do I still don't see it being accepted here in the States by very many people.

Comment

Working...
                X