working out without weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dred View Post
    I know ya were, I just wanted to throw ya off. Ya know, good ole JCF dicking around.

Jumprope is definitely really good cardio. It also works your reflexes like a sumbich, too!

Some stuff we used to do in PE class in my old schoo, was running up and down stairs, normal, backwards and sidestep, with different step combinations, not skipping a step. The school was 4 stories with an extra flight of stairs for the underground area, plus and odd 5-set inbetween ground level and underground just to piss ya off! So you can imagine it wasn't my favourite activity our teacher would make us do. Try the stairs, killer cardio.
    Damn, and you LIVED through that..wow! Screw that, I'm goin out to hopscotch, bbl.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
      Damn, and you LIVED through that..wow! Screw that, I'm goin out to hopscotch, bbl.
      The school had two such stairwells as well. That's small potatoes to other stuff our teacher made us do, though. One thing I remember quite clearly is that he had these thick-leather balls filled with what looked like cut up yarn. If you didn't have an excuse to not have your gear in, well, you'd know that you were pretty much screwed. Grab one of em balls, and start doin squats while on a bench for a lil while. Also, there was stress position where you'd have to lean against a wall, keeping your thighs parallel to the floor, arms out straight. We called that the electric chair, cause you'd start to shake after a while . For variety, you may get to hold one of them balls in your hands while doing it. Fun stuff. You also could, if you chose to, get one of those things to spice up your warmup jog or some obstacle course or whatever.

After a while, I got to love that stuff, simply because of the challenge, mainly because of the fact I sucked ass at them basketballs, footbals, volleyballs, and other such games. Hated those

Mind if I join ya on that hopscotch, luv?
      Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
      Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

The school had two such stairwells as well. That's small potatoes to other stuff our teacher made us do, though. One thing I remember quite clearly is that he had these thick-leather balls filled with what looked like cut up yarn. If you didn't have an excuse to not have your gear in, well, you'd know that you were pretty much screwed. Grab one of em balls, and start doin squats while on a bench for a lil while. Also, there was stress position where you'd have to lean against a wall, keeping your thighs parallel to the floor, arms out straight. We called that the electric chair, cause you'd start to shake after a while . For variety, you may get to hold one of them balls in your hands while doing it. Fun stuff. You also could, if you chose to, get one of those things to spice up your warmup jog or some obstacle course or whatever.

After a while, I got to love that stuff, simply because of the challenge, mainly because of the fact I sucked ass at them basketballs, footbals, volleyballs, and other such games. Hated those

Mind if I join ya on that hopscotch, luv?
        So, let's get this straight, your teacher made you hold his leathery balls whilst you were doing squats????

Riii-gght, OK.

I don't suppose they take boarders do they, Wilksy-Baby could do with a spot of Summer School discipline?
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

i have the british army fitnes guide there is loads of stuff to do with no w8ts.
          no sig.....

Comment

My daily routine...I never lift weights.

Warm Up:
            Stretch all major muscle groups (atleast 10 minutes)
            Jumping Jacks 3:00
            Iron Mike's 2:30
            Pushups x 50
            Flutter Kicks x 50

Calisthenics:
            Pushups Pyramid (normal width) : 30, down to 15, back to 30
            Pushups Pyramid (diamonds) : 20, down to 10, back to 20
            Pushups (diamonds) : 5 count down, 5 count up (x10)
            Pushups Pyramid (wide) : 25, down to 10, back to 25
            Burpee Pullups x 20
            Jumping Jacks - 5:00, rest 2:00, 3:00, rest 1:00, 1:30 as fast as possible
            Rest 5:00
            Situps Pyramid : 50, down to 30, back to 50
            Flutter Kicks - 5:00, rest 2:00, 3:00, rest 1:00, 1:30 as fast as possible
            Supine Bicycle - 2:00 x 2
            Cross Crunches - 50 each side x 2
            Leg Lifts - 2:00 x 2
            Rest 10:00
            Pushups - 2:00, rest 2:00, 1:00, rest 1:00, :30 as fast as possible
            Situps - 2:00, rest 2:00, 1:00, rest 1:00, :30 as fast as possible
            Rest 15:00
            Pullups Pyramid - 5, up to 15, back down to 5
            Lunge Walk - 3:00, rest 1:30, 2:00, rest 1:00, 1:00
            Cool down stretches

Cardio:
            Climb mountain(s) wearing 110lbs of gear.

Let me go dig up our daily PT regime from when I was in RIP. That was a true ball smoker.

Have fun.
            -David

Comment

My daily routine

Wake up.
              Wank furiously.
              Vigorously put my clothes on. Rest.
              Eat breakfast. Lots of breakfast.
              Have a little nap.

Wake up again.
              Wank furiously.
              Go to work.
              Stop off at cafe for breakfast+
              Have snooze in car.
              Wank furiously

Wake up, meander into work.
              Fire up computer, bending down to push switch.
              Rest.
              Wank furiously.
              Elevenses.
              Snooze for hour or so till lunch

Large lunch
              Rest.
              Go onto interwebs, declare my love for Wilksy-Baby, cry at his nasty comments.
              Wank furiously.
              Mid afternoon snack
              Rest
              Pick up pencil from floor.
              Wank furiously

Go home
              Stop off at well-known dogging spot.
              Do not fall asleep. (the trauma of falling asleep in a car, only to be woken by someone tapping on the side window, opening your eyes to be confronted by an erect penis is beyond measure.)
              Eat packed lunch stolen from kids going to school that morning.
              Wank furiously.

Drive home, changing gear vigorously.
              Rest
              Wank furiously
              Eat large meal.
              Rest
              Go on interwebs, read more bogus comments from my call-centre bitch.
              Phone him for some filthy phone sex.
              Wank furiously
              Wash filth off my phone when I retrieve it.
              Rest
              Stay online looking for exercise routines that don't involve me going to a gym because I'm a pikey.
              Wank furiously.
              4 am - go to bed (early night)
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                Jump rope is good too.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAStTjszYhc

Watch the whole thing to get the whole drift. It'll be quite funny, trust me. The one about the army is a good one as well.
                Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Got huger and more definition with these simple home exercises.

DIPS

PULL UPS

CRUNCHES

PUSH UPS (both handstand (delts) and feet raised (pecs/tris)

(optional Lunges or some squatting, I don't need it, I haul enough weight during the daily activities and use that to train my legs).
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAStTjszYhc

Watch the whole thing to get the whole drift. It'll be quite funny, trust me. The one about the army is a good one as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X