Just had a major rage episode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got that straight bert-lol
    I saw a house crumble once that did not crumble right before my eyes as a youngster.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I have Agoraphopbia and a Misanthrope!!

that explains my insane uber-aggression when dealing with anyone's rudeness or bullshit. Well, dealing with that kinda shit was my job for 13 years. You can't really turn that shit off like a switch.

That's why I eat xannys..perscribed and strongly recommened by two psyche docs that know each other. Yes, The world is a better place when I have my xannys!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

XANAX!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, benzos like Xanax, Klonopin and Valium work great for acute panic and anxiety, but are not in general good for long term treatment since tolerance usually develops. But I'm sure your psyche doctors told you that, and hopefully have given you other treatments!

Comment

No fair I want to be perscribed to xannys
            "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

No you don't , the fallout is a living hell if you take them long enough, i didn't sleep for almost 20 days, it was horrible.
              then again when you take 6 2.0 bars everyday on top of all the other crap i was doing, that's gonna happen-lol

Bert,
              My friend Johnny used to call Klonopins "Climb Right Ins" as in climb right into bed-lol

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                No you don't , the fallout is a living hell if you take them long enough, i didn't sleep for almost 20 days, it was horrible.
                then again when you take 6 2.0 bars everyday on top of all the other crap i was doing, that's gonna happen-lol

Bert,
                My friend Johnny used to call Klonopins "Climb Right Ins" as in climb right into bed-lol
                haha I dont even know what they are but they sound like fun just the name xannys
                "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

they make people like me tolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    XANAX!!!!

They say that Michael Jackson was taking 30-40 of those a day? Damn...guess he really was a rock star after all :ROTF:
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                      I haven't heard the lactic acid theory -- and honestly that sounds like BS to me... where did you hear that?
                      It's less about what I have heard and more about what I have experienced, observed and lived. But I am not here to debate anyone or try to change minds. I can say, In labs, lactic acid and sodium lactate are used to bring on endogenous panic attacks in individuals who do not otherwise experience them. In my case, it brought it on almost instantly and was a full blown episode. Processed dairy products, high carbs, over exertion, and dehydration are among the biggest things that trigger high lactic acid levels in my body. So, I've learned to lessen them.

Many clinical tests support this. More importantly, results have disproved one other theory and substantiated this one. That being, results show it is metabolic, not hypoxic.

Over the years I have learned to refine my diet somewhat and TRY to keep in shape without overdoing it. I understand there is no definitive proof, per say, that this is THE cause. But I haven't had a major episode in years since moderating these things in my life. Again, I'm not attempting to change minds. That would be meaningless. Since I am the one who has to live with it, how I manage it mainly applies to me. So I do what works.
                      Last edited by T@rgetDrone; 07-23-2009, 04:05 PM.
                      In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post

Bert,
                        Yeah Tommy we talked about that. I take one if I must leave the house (helps tolerate people) , and one for bed. That's it now. I'm down to two a day. If you keep it in moderation it's cool. I started abusing them and building a tolerance to them but after talking to my bro..I weaned myself back down to 2-3 1.0 mg xanax a day. I'm doing much better now..but it can get out of hand if you let it, and it's easy to do!!!

i'm also taking three 1000 mg of fish oil gel tabs a day. My doctor insisted on it. I thought it was dumb, and you'll have the shitz and heartburn (take with food) until your body adjust to it. BUT after 4-5 weeks you WILL notice a big difference how you mentaly/phyically feel. I use "Nature's Bounty" brand (no fish burbs) I buy from Rite-Aid. Sometimes they have a buy one get one special. So I buy the 100 count bottles of the shit.

Like I said, I thought to my self ..get the fuck outta here with the fuggin' fish oil. But now I swear by it. Cleveland John takes it now. I suggest trying it. It takes about a month to notice anything..but you will. I'm an A type personality A Ho. So if can work for me, there's a good chance it'll help anyone!

Fish Oil - THREE 1000 mg gels per day - EVERYDAY - 3-5 weeks..you'll notice a difference..trust me. I heard about the fishy aftertaste. There's NONE at all with Natures Bounty brand w/ "no fish burps". It's worth every bit 10 bucks to give it a shot. You'll KNOW way before you finish a bottle of 100.

It's good for circulation and your heart too.

Comment

Bill, you should get payed for that plug!
                          Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                          Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by T@rgetDrone View Post
                            Over the years I have learned to refine my diet somewhat and TRY to keep in shape without overdoing it. I understand there is no definitive proof, per say, that this is THE cause. But I haven't had a major episode in years since moderating these things in my life. Again, I'm not attempting to change minds. That would be meaningless. Since I am the one who has to live with it, how I manage it mainly applies to me. So I do what works.
                            That's cool, glad to hear you have things under control.

Comment

So I take it the pink foam poo from the fish oil stopped then Bill?
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X