1 English Muffin
    1 Slice Kraft American Cheese
    1 Egg
    1 TSP milk
    1 patty of sausage
    Pam cooking spray

Tools
    2 cups, microwave, toaster, fork

Step 1 - pop English muffin in the toaster.
    Step 2 - Mix one egg in a small cup with a tsp of milk. Adding more milk makes a fluffier egg
    Step 3 - find a cup whose diameter is the same as the diameter of your english muffin
    Step 4 - spray inside of this special cup with pam and pour your egg mix in
    Step 5 - microwave the egg for 1 minute
    Step 6 - microwave the single sausage patty for 40-50 seconds (if it's a precooked patty)
    Step 7 - slap it all together - i trim the corners off of the cheese cause that's a little too much cheese otherwise.

Came out damn well if you ask me, and no special tools are needed.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

putting egg into the microwave sounds pretty pervert to my ears...
    and wtf is cooking spray?
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
      putting egg into the microwave sounds pretty pervert to my ears...
      and wtf is cooking spray?
      Maybe there is something that I am missing about the egg. Is that a double entendre for something in Europe

That's pretty funny, a German saying something is perverted LOL!

I am surpirsed RSMACKER didn't jump in talking about the "english muffin" yet.

BTW Pam cooking spray is like a aerosol vegetable oil :
      http://www.pam4you.com/index.jsp
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Cool! I'll have to give it a try!

OT- This reminds me of when Donny got his McMuffin maker:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...light=mcmuffin

RIP, my friend. We miss you!

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
          Cool! I'll have to give it a try!

OT- This reminds me of when Donny got his McMuffin maker:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...light=mcmuffin

RIP, my friend. We miss you!
          The revived Donny tattoo thread had me remembering the McMuffin.

That's where I got the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
            Step 7 - slap it all together - i trim the corners off of the cheese cause that's a little too much cheese otherwise.
            Trimming the corners of the cheese? That just seems really funny to me for some reason! :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Maybe there is something that I am missing about the egg. Is that a double entendre for something in Europe

That's pretty funny, a German saying something is perverted LOL!

I am surpirsed RSMACKER didn't jump in talking about the "english muffin" yet.

BTW Pam cooking spray is like a aerosol vegetable oil :
              http://www.pam4you.com/index.jsp
              sure eggs is a synonym for balls in germany, but anyway, I was not about that at all...
              it's just that I always used to either boil an egg in water or fry it in a pan, I never tried the microwave to be honest....
              but oil spray looks kinda nice!! I didn't know any sprayable food besides cream (and the cream is not very good...).

was perverted too harsh? maybe unconventional would have been a better choice...
              don't get the gibe about germans... is it me or you putting eggs into the microwave?!?

Comment

Micha, prepare to have your mind blown!

Behold! One of the many wonders of American cuisine:

I know you Europeans are jealous of our high-tech processed cheese-food products... not.

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                  sure eggs is a synonym for balls in germany, but anyway, I was not about that at all...
                  it's just that I always used to either boil an egg in water or fry it in a pan, I never tried the microwave to be honest....
                  but oil spray looks kinda nice!! I didn't know any sprayable food besides cream (and the cream is not very good...).

was perverted too harsh? maybe unconventional would have been a better choice...
                  don't get the gibe about germans... is it me or you putting eggs into the microwave?!?
                  Nah, I was just remembering someone saying that German's come up with some of the craziest fetishes. There used to be a radio show that had a game called "Germany or Florida" where they would take a twisted news headlines and the contestants have to guess if it was from Germany or Florida.

Perverted isn't too harsh. I too was blown away that an egg can be perfectly scrambled - no other style is possible that I have found - in one minute.

I think you could put olive oil or vegetable oil in a spray bottle and get the same effect as Pam though. Haven't tried that .....yet!

Comment

I want one of those mcmuffin makers dont think they sell a uk voltage one though...

I remember that thread with Donny...

I may try the way it's been suggested here though..

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Trimming the corners of the cheese? That just seems really funny to me for some reason! :ROTF:
                      come on over and I'll trim your cheese~!

Comment

Nah, I was just remembering someone saying that German's come up with some of the craziest fetishes. There used to be a radio show that had a game called "Germany or Florida" where they would take a twisted news headlines and the contestants have to guess if it was from Germany or Florida.
                        yes, I've heard about that (in the JCF IIRC... ).
                        I'd say the german is more narrow-minded than most of our neighbors, but anyway; I like the idea of us all beeing sexual perverts more than the cliche of us all wearing lederhosen and listening to blasmusik all day...

dg: this spray cheese looks just horribly wrong!!
                        I bet you don't want to know what's inside of that.

oh; here's some other interessting experiments for the microwave!
                        http://www.greensock.com/portfolio/M...iac/index.html
                        I somehow got the feel bill would love the glue...

Comment

Working...
                        X