coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee

holy shit, it's stronger than anything you can possibly buy off the street.
    i don't usually drink it at all, but I did this morning with some caffeine shots, and I just got done crawling around my carpet looking for cocaine from like 6 years ago-lol
    In all seriousness, the stuff is insane, and I'm flying right now. Who knows what kind of posts may emerge today, I feel like i'm hopped up, it's kinda cool.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Woohoo! Legal stimulants. I'm all jacked up on cola and sugar from cookies but I'm too busy at work to be causing much havok here.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

you ever see "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"? It's like when he drank booze, he'd explode through the roof. Same feeling here.

Comment

You need to get you some chocolate covered espresso beans to really kick it in to high gear.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

i need something to come down with, it's getting out of hand now -lol

Comment

Lots of water to flush the system, some exercise to help process the caffiene and a full tummy will help. Sometimes when I get jacked up on too much caffiene it's because I haven't eaten and I start getting all light headed.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Coffee... nectar of the gods for me.
              I need at least two cups to get my ass moving every morning.
              -Rick

Comment

7-11 has these black coffee shot things. it says limit 2 per day high caffeine, so being the hellacious drug addict i used to be I said to myself "ooooh I'm so scared"-lol
                and then poured two of them in my coffee. I swear I'm ready to fight Mike Tyson in his prime right now. Of course one punch and I'd be done, but I'm fully under the belief that I'd have a chance at winning right now-lol

Comment

Coffee is a gift, just an utter gift. Improves mental acuity, hand eye coordination, and, as my doctor said to me a number of years ago when I was discussing quitting smoking & coffee, "Get rid of the cigarettes, but you know, assholes have been trying for years to find something bad about it, and every time they do it turns out to be BS. Drink all you want."

And so I do!

Also if you've never ground your own, go for it. I'm not snobby & will drink dirty water coffee out of a foam cup, but if you're going to be making it at home, do it right- I've had the same beans, some came ground and others I ground myself- There's a difference.

Comment

When I'm done painting the house I'll take that into consideration today.

Comment

My name is Jason and I have been addicted to coffee for 15 years. I have at least 1 (the size 3 for anyone else) cup a day. On the weekend it's an all day drink even in 105 Texas heat. I have gone through three french presses, 4 automatic coffee pots, two Millita manual drip coffee pots, and so many grinders I can't even remember. So in conclusion COFFEE FUCKING RULES!

Comment

As far as bad things about coffee...there's nothing really there.

Now, caffeine. That has been shown to be an addictive substance. Try stopping your coffee drinking for a couple of days. Be prepared for withdrawal symptoms (edginess, headaches, jitters).

Coffee smells gross, so I stick to tea.
                        Scott

Comment

I love coffee too. If I don't hit Dunkin Donuts at least once a day, I am usually in sort of a depressed fog, lol.
                          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            You need to get you some chocolate covered espresso beans to really kick it in to high gear.
                            Yes, this things aren't only tasty imo, but will rev you up as well.
                            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I drank coffee religiously for a bit, but it got pretty out of hand when I couldn't even wake up without coffee. This reminds me one time me and my buddies pulled an all nighter and had school, so we pounded like 2 or 3 giant redbulls, downed a pack of caffeine pills each, and had an adderall.

I was shaking and thought I was going to have a fucking seizure.
                              Originally posted by horns666
                              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
                              X