Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding without a bicycle seat

Just sayin...
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Life is like that sometimes.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I got locked in a ulitity closet in high school, bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
      Originally posted by Hellbat
      Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

The title of this thread made a certain someone put down his Warrior and cum in his spandex cyling shorts.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

That's gotta be tough epecialy if it's like 300 asshole degrees kelvin
          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Without a bicycle seat, but... With or without a seat post?

Comment

Comment

This reminds me of a joke...

Two nuns and a mother superior are riding their bikes. When all of a sudden they hit a rough patch of road, the two nuns start to giggle. This brings a stiff angry look from the mother superior in their direction so they stop.

A mile or so down the road, the same thing happens, rough road a couple giggles and a stern look.

Half a mile further another rough patch and the two nuns giggle. The mother superior yells over her shoulder "If you two do not stop that laughing I will have the janitor put the seats back on!"

da rum bum.

thank you, i'm here all week.

try the post roast
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

back in grade 9, I had dad drop me off for a party at a friend's house on Friday night instead of Saturday night. Matt answered the door and, while pleased to see me, was wondering why I was there when the party wasn't until tomorrow night. I was mortified! As you can imagine, it was an incredibly stressful weekend. I turned up to school on Monday expecting to cop a real ribbing from all my schoolmates only to discover that nobody cared! I've been traumatised about it ever since. Why didn't anyone pick on me or tease me or give me a hard time about turning up to a party 24 hours early? Like many of you, I grew up watching all the great teen comedies of the 80s where the protagonist would have their head flushed by the school quarterback and his cronies, or find themselves hanging from their jock strap from the basketball ring in the school auditorium, or through an unlikely sequence of events find their hand superglued to their weenie - none of these things happened to me. Why? What is wrong with me?

This is my private shame
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey, that's how the original BMX racers rode their bikes! Early 70's on Stingrays!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      back in grade 9, I had dad drop me off for a party at a friend's house on Friday night instead of Saturday night. Matt answered the door and, while pleased to see me, was wondering why I was there when the party wasn't until tomorrow night. I was mortified! As you can imagine, it was an incredibly stressful weekend. I turned up to school on Monday expecting to cop a real ribbing from all my schoolmates only to discover that nobody cared! I've been traumatised about it ever since. Why didn't anyone pick on me or tease me or give me a hard time about turning up to a party 24 hours early? Like many of you, I grew up watching all the great teen comedies of the 80s where the protagonist would have their head flushed by the school quarterback and his cronies, or find themselves hanging from their jock strap from the basketball ring in the school auditorium, or through an unlikely sequence of events find their hand superglued to their weenie - none of these things happened to me. Why? What is wrong with me?

This is my private shame

Gary, I think you'd feel a lot better if you put your feelings down in comic strip form and posted them here. We're all here for you. Let the nurturing brotherhood be the wind beneath your wings...

Comment

This thread = win.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                          Gary, I think you'd feel a lot better if you put your feelings down in comic strip form and posted them here. We're all here for you. Let the nurturing brotherhood be the wind beneath your wings...
                          I think you should express yourself through the medium of dance. Then if you posted a video, we could share your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            Why didn't anyone pick on me or tease me or give me a hard time about turning up to a party 24 hours early?

This is my private shame
                            I think the real question is what happened in those 24 hours between when you showed up and when the party started.

Show us on the doll where they touched you!
                            -------------------------
                            Blank yo!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X