Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Marcel Jacob

Suicide at 45

That's a shame; I feel like doing that sometimes (like right now) but so far have managed to resist the urge. You can't undo it once you do it.

R.I.P. Marcel, I hope you found peace...
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Damn! That is a shame..

Cowards way out, though. It's not fair what people put their family and loved ones through by ending their life..

RIP
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
        Damn! That is a shame..

Cowards way out, though. It's not fair what people put their family and loved ones through by ending their life..

RIP
        My Grandfather did this as well.
        One of my biggest fears is that a child of mine decides to do this.

Anyone contemplating this, do something like drive a car to Argentina with $1000 cash and start over. You can always undo that, and you may get new appreciation for life.

If you are willing to throw everything away, just disappear. Your loved ones will welcome you with open arms if you ever decide to return.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

RIP. He was a great bass player. Very sad that he chose suicide as his escape from health and personal problems.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

RIP...damn.... Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem....
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
              Damn! That is a shame..

RIP
              +1 suicides for the weak livings for the strong
              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
                +1 suicides for the weak livings for the strong

Which is coïncidentally bullshit. Just pointing out.

Continue.

Shame about Marcel, he was a really great bassplayer and obviously had passion for music many of us could aspire to.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                  Which is coïncidentally bullshit. Just pointing out.

Continue.

Shame about Marcel, he was a really great bassplayer and obviously had passion for music many of us could aspire to.
                  Sorry not trying to diisrespect him just my views on suicide he was a great bass player
                  "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                  Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

RIP.

I think we should be repectful and not post opinions about suicide here in this thread.
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

RIP Marcel. Time to crank up the Rising Force.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                        Anyone contemplating this, do something like drive a car to Argentina with $1000 cash and start over. You can always undo that, and you may get new appreciation for life.

If you are willing to throw everything away, just disappear.
                        +1 on that
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

R.I.P.

Besides we don't know what his health issue was it may have been terminal?
                          Who wants to sit around & waste away? Not me....
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

I like 442's idea, even in the face of wasting away. Having my childrens final memories of me be fighting my ass off/living my final days, while falling apart physically, is a legacy I'd be proud to leave them. Again, RIP to Marcel.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Jimmy B View Post
                              I like 442's idea, even in the face of wasting away. Having my childrens final memories of me be fighting my ass off/living my final days, while falling apart physically, is a legacy I'd be proud to leave them. Again, RIP to Marcel.
                              Your wife and kids are actually a support to you, though. Some of us have no wife or kids, and our loved ones keep us at arm's length. We struggle to stay alive with a government system that encourages us to go away and die - why not get it over with? It seems that it would be a relief for everybody.

Just saying, each of us has our own situation and a different set of problems that we face. I respect your decision, for your situation. But neither you nor I know what Marcel's situation was, to judge his decision or call him a coward as others have.

I'm sad that he felt he had no other way out. I can totally relate to that feeling, though I have resisted the impulse so far.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X