No announcement yet.

Nightmare on Elm Street Remake Poster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare on Elm Street Remake Poster.

I'm a big horror movie nut, and I'm not really down with remakes..This is the big figure of controversy among a lot of fans right now, but I do need to say that this poster does look fucking dank.

Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
    I'm a big horror movie nut, and I'm not really down with remakes..This is the big figure of controversy among a lot of fans right now, but I do need to say that this poster does look fucking dank.

It looks "unpleasantly humid"? I thought it looked pretty cool.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Street drug manufactured by none other than mistah J What it is exactly is up for speculation

The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Cool poster...I'm dreading this remake though...I just can't seem to envision anything without Robert Englund.

The Friday the 13th remake was horrid

Although I did like Rob Zombies Halloween, and am looking forward to the 2nd one.

Comment

I'll agree with you on that. NOES is my favorite series so I just about shit bricks when I heard Robert Englund wasn't Freddy, and that Wes Craven wasn't involved in remaking the original one.. But Jackie Earl Haley will do a good job as Freddy..But man..Freddy has such a defined character I think it's going to be damn near impossible to do Freddy justice, just because the style, voice, timing, etc is so defined by Robert Englund..

I'm not a big fan of Halloween, in fact, it's probably my least favorite out of the legendary horrors, but I did like Rob Zombie's interpretation of it, and I don't like him as a director or musician, for that matter.

F13 remake...The intro was fucking awesome, and I liked the way Jason looked, but the overall movie didn't stick. It was fun in the theaters, but it's not very good.

The same company who remade TCM, F13, Amityville Horror, The Hitcher, etc... Is doing NOES.. So I'm very, very, very, very, worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post

Sorry, Urban Dictionary doesn't count as it's full of stuff any moron can make up on the spot.

Dank means unpleasantly humid. The stoners will just have to grow up.

I saw nothing wrong with F13 or Halloween. Better acting in both, better kills in both, better effects all around. Late-70s/early-80s film-making sucked in general, so anything they can do today is an improvement. You can do great stuff today on a low budget. Back then, it was shlock horror that just plain sucked - bad acting, bad music, bad cinematography, bad direction.

The NOES movies had too many gimmicks and cheesy effects, plus bad 80s hairdos and those lame-ass "jokes". Puppetry sucks no matter who's doing it or why. Fake rubber talking heads and stretchy arms vs 3D? Pfft. 3D wins.

The only one that came out halfway right back then was John Carpenter's The Thing. Stan Winston is the only one who can do believeable rubber robot critters.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Are they gonna have a Dokken theme song for this one too?

Comment

IMHO the original F13 was better from more of a psychological viewpoint, which I prefer over a 'gore' fest. The original NOES was also more mental then the rest of the series - I'm prolly alone in this aspect of thinking, kind of sad really that cinema is rehashing so much.
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

The originals were done that way not because of artistic statement, but out of necessity. They knew the low-budget special effects weren't great, so they had to rely on shadows and quick cuts to conceal the cheese.
                  F13 and Rob Zombie's Halloween put you in the mind of the psycho and made it more like you were watching it as a witness rather than overhearing the conversation about it after the fact.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by SlaytanicDude View Post
                    Are they gonna have a Dokken theme song for this one too?
                    I'm not sure how they could work swords and dragons into the movie to acommodate that.

Comment

He said Dokken, not Dio. I do not recall any Dokken songs about swords or dragons...
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I wish the Nightmare movie they were making was the talked-about prequel. That would have been a great story to see on the big screen. I detest remakes. Totally off-topic but I heard they are remaking the friggin' Karate Kid?! Why the hell can't Hollywood just come up with some new stories?!!

Comment

Remake movies suck imo.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                            He said Dokken, not Dio. I do not recall any Dokken songs about swords or dragons...
                            Oops. I stand corrected. Never really listened to either of them much, but yeah, it was Dio I was thinking of.

Comment

No, Dokken is about dream warriors

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X