Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See it? Look before you step...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DN%26um%3D1

These are very venomous aggressive snakes, they don't play.
    Just look at how well this puppy camo's itself.

My cousin was chased by one in southern Indiana, along the Ohio river in a strawberry garden.
    He came running and yelling out the patch like a wild banshee.
    The Copperhead chased him out of the Strawberry garden on to the dirt road.
    Once on the dirt road, the Copperhead stopped and we were a good 20ft away with our hearts beating out of chest. Scary for a bunch of kids and myself included twelve yrs.old at them time.

I was a huge Irwin fan/watcher and have alot of respect for his work.
    I seen the episodes, catching Rattler's, Black Mamba's, Spitting Cobra's, Coral snakes and etc. But the one snake he never (or it least I didn't see it and I believe I've seem them all) went Copperhead hunting. Man...
    Last edited by Soap; 07-23-2009, 08:00 PM.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Copperheads can give a nasty bite but they are rarely deadly. My father in-law got bit by one cutting through a vacant lot. He stepped on it, it bit his calf, but the snake actually died. His leg swelled pretty good and he felt bad for a few days but came through fine. When I installed tires there was one spring where I removed dead ones from inside wheel covers on two ocassions. I guess they got into the wheel when the person parked at night and then got killed when they drove off the next day.

Comment

Fuck. Glad I'm in the UK.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I got the prefect solution, use a Jackson head stock to kill em

Then when the blood runs down the headstock, your guitar will gain 10000000 metal points.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          Fuck. Glad I'm in the UK.
          You only have to worry about one-eyed spitting trouser snakes. I say "worry", I mean "worry about not getting enough".

That top picture looks just like a poo I left in some woods in Europe last year. Something to do with spicy ham, I believe. It coiled perfectly, just like that snake.

Soap, so come on now, tell the truth, what did you 12 yr old heroes do afterwards? You lobbed stones and sticks at the snake didn't you? Your mate's little brother maybe? I know I would have done, that's kids for you. Best remember "never come back from Copperhead Road".

Hmmm, there used to be a lovely cider on sale called Copperhead back in my youth, and at the time my pint was Snakebite (half pint lager, half pint cider - cloudy, yummy). Then I progressed to Purple Nasties (ie. Snakebite, Blackcurrant and Pernod, not Tennents Super.) The mess that leaves when one is puking one's ringpiece up at 4 am after downing 12 pints is a sight to behold. It stains too, like one of those medieval bloodstains that can't be scrubbed away.

Avoid.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Yep, we certainly threw rocks at it.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              You only have to worry about one-eyed spitting trouser snakes. I say "worry", I mean "worry about not getting enough".
              And the only thing you have to worry about is getting your snake chopped off and shoved down your fucking neck.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
                My cousin was chased by one in southern Indiana, along the Ohio river
                SHIT!

I thought we were far enough north to be away from these things.

Comment

My snake is like a chameleon too. Once I had to pee outside. So I was standing next to a red brick building and my PP actually morphed into brick when people passed by. Someone was nice to point out that I was standing in a puddle of pee...so me and my red brick left the scene.

..that was weird.:think:
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

And the only thing you have to worry about is getting your snake chopped off and shoved down your fucking neck.
                    Are you going to start biting me then? I'll break out the Jennings Gag, you love that don't you? Only one person will be having something shoved down his throat (after it's been up his naughty bottom), and that's you my sweetness.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

That copperhead skin would look good with a maple neck...

-Nate
                      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                        Are you going to start biting me then? I'll break out the Jennings Gag, you love that don't you? Only one person will be having something shoved down his throat (after it's been up his naughty bottom), and that's you my sweetness.
                        I have no idea what a jennings gag is, however I figure it's gonna be a lot easier to kill a troll than a snake.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Bollocks! I bet you've done a Google Image search already. You are just trying to recapture the sense of fear and wonder of the first time your Daddy Master fitted you with one and brought round the local Rugby team for a big Bukkake night.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            My snake is like a chameleon too. Once I had to pee outside. So I was standing next to a red brick building and my PP actually morphed into brick when people passed by. Someone was nice to point out that I was standing in a puddle of pee...so me and my red brick left the scene.

..that was weird.:think:
                            The time to worry is when your knob goes black. It means it's time to loosen the cock-ring.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by rsmacker View Post
                              man, you two are fucking funny!!!!! :ROTF:
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X