See it? Look before you step...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    Bollocks! I bet you've done a Google Image search already. You are just trying to recapture the sense of fear and wonder of the first time your Daddy Master fitted you with one and brought round the local Rugby team for a big Bukkake night.
    You bet wrong dickhead. I've got better things to do than run google searches on sick shit only trolls like you will suggest.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm going to make you wear one of those collars you put on dogs when they have stitches to stop them biting them out, and a Jennings Gag, then we're going to play Gokkun games. Make sure you struggle now, it makes my winky harder.

And stop being nasty about trolls, they have feelings too you Trollist bastard.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Gokkun? That sounds like something wouter pouter would come up with. You sound suited to each other. And I don't care if your feelings get hurt.
        Last edited by wilkinsi; 07-24-2009, 09:17 PM.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wow, for a thread that started out about venomous snakes, it sure turned fast to the naughty-sauce.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

no shit....those guys are too many laughs!!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
              man, you two are fucking funny!!!!! :ROTF:
              Yeah..I love these guys..

..and SeeGee and Cygs slappin' each other with the hot mops!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
                http://www.leap.missouri.edu/Photos/...copperhead.JPG

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DN%26um%3D1

These are very venomous aggressive snakes, they don't play.
                Just look at how well this puppy camo's itself.

My cousin was chased by one in southern Indiana, along the Ohio river in a strawberry garden.
                He came running and yelling out the patch like a wild banshee.
                The Copperhead chased him out of the Strawberry garden on to the dirt road.
                Once on the dirt road, the Copperhead stopped and we were a good 20ft away with our hearts beating out of chest. Scary for a bunch of kids and myself included twelve yrs.old at them time.

I was a huge Irwin fan/watcher and have alot of respect for his work.
                I seen the episodes, catching Rattler's, Black Mamba's, Spitting Cobra's, Coral snakes and etc. But the one snake he never (or it least I didn't see it and I believe I've seem them all) went Copperhead hunting. Man...

Yes he caught one a photo'd it! I caught many of them when i lived in IN. I lived by brown county park, caught many timbers and coppers! and been biten by a copper, hurt got a little sick is all... but they can be wiley!!! kinda like RSMACKER looking for that crusty old bunghole
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                X