EVH Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVH Star

Does anybody have pics of Eddies Charvel Star with the Dano neck on it? i have a cpl really small ones in a magazine but hes holding it and i cant see the whole thing. Any help would be appreciated. I need the front and the back views and sides would be nice too.
    Thanks
    Gil

what's your e-mail dude? I had a replica made that was spot on except i had I had a reverse strathead ebony neck on mine with VH inlays instead of a danelectro if you want to see the front and back paint
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i don't know how to post pics, i am a fuckin' retard after all these years to this minute.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Here's the easiest way to see how to post pictures that you have hosted. Find a pic someone has posted on here and click quote. You'll see and open bracket followed by img and a close bracket, the web link to the photo and then an open bracket /img closed bracket

Note I am using the half circles (no idea of the name) in place of the brackets because if I don't you'll just see an error

(img) http://yourweb host and image . jpg (/img)
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
        X