New tat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tat

Got this one last night. My stepson did a great job on it.

OUCH!!

Wassup sis!!!

You'd prolly have to slap the wuss demons outta me if I was getting a tat.

Y'know..I don't have a one..nuttin'. But people think I do. They don't believe me. I literally gotta get almost naked to show 'em I have no tats..

Oh, I'll take my pants down if a girl asks..but their top has to be off. I've done this! Nothing sexual..just being silly 'ol me.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice,Jeri.Now,why the Lions?....................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

because Jeri's a true fan, i love that!!!!!
        they're not gonna be as bad as everyone thinks this year.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I should get 666 tatooed on my boner..that way I'll know how happy I am by how many 6's I see.:idea:
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
            Nice,Jeri.Now,why the Lions?....................
            I was raised in Michigan, been a fan as long as I can remember. Even when they suck (which is most of the time)..I'm still a fan. The whole calf is going to be a Michigan piece, the Tigers, the Wolverines and a Chevy logo still to go.

Comment

Nice tat Jeri, getting ready for the new season I take it.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Nice tattoo.. I will make a suggestion, do not use lotion or anything other then Soap and Hot Water! Then run hot water on it for 3 - 4 x a day and it will heal rather quickly... I have almost a full sleeve on my right arm and the lower arm has been done like this, and 8 days almost completely healed *itching phase*.. Plus that area on the legs does not get splits like arms do.... Usually on my other tattoos that I used lotion on, took 2 weeks to heal, but still did not start peeling until 8 days after where 8 days I am almost completely done peeling just itching..

HTH,
                Charlie
                Amps
                1994 Marshall JCM 900 SL-X 2100
                Line6 Spider 3 30 watt

Guitars
                1985 Fender Strat MIJ '62 Reissue Fiesta Red
                2006 Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
                1992 Jackson Professional Rhoads Pro
                2005 ESP LTD MHB 400
                2006 Martin D16 GT

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I should get 666 tatooed on my boner..that way I'll know how happy I am by how many 6's I see.:idea:

You'd need a good fluffer, Bill, or things could turn out all wrong.
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

That's a nice one Jerri. I myself just got some more ink done as well:

Celtic cross with my families zodiac signs @ the points of the cross. Haven't decided yet if I should add my own to it as the base of the family (bottom of the cross)...we'll see.

Oh, and that golden glow you see at the bottom of the pic........that's the bottle of Scotch sitting right next to the tin of tattoo goo that I am drinking as I type this. It's picking up the light from the monitor....didn't mean to catch it like that, but it looks pretty cool .
                    Last edited by bombtek; 07-26-2009, 05:36 PM.
                    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Well I should have posted what I did above.. I should have posted pictures of my arm! The lower snake tattoo, was done on June 20, 2009! The upper color is a 2+ year in project and the color was done on June 13, 2009!

Cheers,
                      Charlie
                      Amps
                      1994 Marshall JCM 900 SL-X 2100
                      Line6 Spider 3 30 watt

Guitars
                      1985 Fender Strat MIJ '62 Reissue Fiesta Red
                      2006 Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
                      1992 Jackson Professional Rhoads Pro
                      2005 ESP LTD MHB 400
                      2006 Martin D16 GT

Comment

Nice Tat... Nothing like fan loyalty.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

I bet Rsmacker would be willing to hold it while they ink it.

Comment

Working...
                        X