Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I'm 38 and just got arrested for the first time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if she maced you and stuck her nightstick up your arse, after telling you in a sexy voice to "assume the position". I've seen it in a film, all female coppers do it.

Oh, and cardiac arrest doesn't count.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
      Well it was the end of the month too...Must have been trying to fill that quota..HAHHA...This was a small town too south of Minneapolis.
      owatonna? fairibault? or one of the burbs like lakeville?
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

That blows!!! When I moved back to PA from CO last fall I had a similar experience but without the actual arrest. The day I get my new PA plate it was raining in buckets. I leave PennDOT and jump in my car and start driving home. I don't go but a few miles and a local town cop pulls me over for failing to signal a lane change! Thing is, I used my turn signal! He tells me I'm full of shit and that he has it on video, to which I replied "let's break out the popcorn then...I want to see this one". It wasn't the right thing to say

He takes my license and registration (the brand new PA one) and comes back about ten minutes later. He admits that he missed me signaling (says I didn't signal 150' before chaging lanes which is still a violation but he's going to let it go...I found out that he was full of shit from the DA who is a friend), but goes on to address the fact that I still had my CO plate on the car. I explain that I literally got the plate minutes before he stopped me and that I planned on changing it once I got home and could get out of the rain...plus I didn't have a screwdriver. He said that this was a serious violation ("Misuse of Plate") and that he could take me in. I appolgize for the mistake and he agrees to let me off with a warning...plus he says that I can't move the car until I change the plate (recal its raining and I don't have a screwdriver). I end up having to walk almost a mile in the rain to buy one (I couldn't use a coin...they were phillips head screws). I'm glad I got off but the experience sucked big time

Comment

Ha, that's what you get out in the 'Burgh

I have yet to have a run-in with the law, even for a speeding ticket. *knocks on wood*
          Scott

Comment

Something similar happened to me once. I had forgotten to put the new registration sticker on the plate when I renewed my insurance. I had the sticker with me in the car, I'm just the most disorganized bastard on the planet.

Luckily I used all the respect words like "sir" and "officer" so the cop let me off with a warning since I had the sticker and put it on right there. Some of it was also because he saw the firefighters union sticker on my car. I bought the car from my parents and my dad is a retired fire chief. Around here those guys look out for each other...
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I was in Rosemount MN when this happened by the way.Now another weird thing is my sister In-law is a cop about 30 miles away in Columbia heights mn.She told my wifes mom (her mom too) about it the next morning before my wife even had a chance to tell her mom, like 2 hours after I got home...How the fuck did she know about it that F'n soon? I know cops are tite and all, but christ did somebody call her at home when I was in the interogation room? I wonder if I could get her busted for invasion of privacy or something?...She is such a dumb bitch...HAHA
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

In 2008, AAA took me and my car home. And I did not argue with the cops even though they were wrong/not correct. No arrest.
                If you do get arrested, AAA can help too.
                JvicE

Comment

Fucking hell, Anti Aircraft Artillery is versatile these days!

Mr426, I don't think you understand. The cops kept you locked up because they knew who you were. Your sister-in-law said "Yeah, that's the arsehole who married my sis, throw the book at him".

You should think yourself lucky she didn't recommend a full cavity search.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Yeah Rsmacker...I tried to look at the bright side too...HAHAH
                    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X