Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the craziest thing I've ever seen ...

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen ...

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

There was a very similar case like this in the nineties I believe, though it may have just as easily been the eighties, too. Two girl conjoined twins were born sharing one body with two heads. They're quite well known, check 'em out.
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Dred,

Cool I just checked those young ladies out, apparently they are healthy and happy. I was glad to see the government treats them just like the rest of us;

(from the wiki)

They both successfully passed their driver's license exam, both the written and driving tests. They had to take the tests twice, once for each twin. Abby controls the pedals, radio, heat, defogger, and other devices located to the right of the driver's seat, while Brittany controls the turn signal and lights; together, they control the steering wheel. They also want to visit the UK, so they can both have a chance to use their opposite controls.

I wonder if they had to pay twice?
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh, I can think of some serious things I'd like to do to some Siamese Twins.

Oh yes, that is going to be my new No1 Fwap Fantasy.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Whenever I hear conjoined twins, I have to think of this:

Is it wrong? Yes
          Is it cruel? Yes.
          Do I care? Fuck NO!

Comment

Seriously, what happens if one wants to raise their right arm while the other wants to lower their right arm? Do they fight for movement of the limbs they share?

Comment

Working...
            X