Satellite radio questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satellite radio questions...

I only want it for prog rock stations (regular radio plays shit)... I have heard from other people that there are "tons of prog stations" that I would be able to get. But after looking at the Sirius website, I don't see anything labeled as prog rock or really anything even close. Am I missing something?
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

I had Sirius and I do not recall any prog rock channels. I wasnt really looking for them, but I never heard adds for them on other stations. The next car stereo I am getting will have an input on it for an MP3 that is the easiest way to ensure you are going to hear stuff you like.

Comment

Some stations maybe liquid metal might play some prog bands but I haven't seen a prog channel.

Comment

I think there is a prog metal website.

I'm happy with Boneyard, Hairnation, and the other metal stations.

Heard Creeping Death on the way in to work. Damn, I used to love Metallica soo much back then, and now they suck soo hard. It's sad.

Comment

No prog. WTF? I don't want prog metal either . Oh well, I guess I won't be getting SR.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
          X