Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst album covers in history

Some of these are pretty funny.

"I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

My copy of Virgin Killers has a picture of the band members on the front.
    "POOP"

Comment

Thanks for the link!
      "My Pussy Belongs to Daddy" ?
      Wholly Hell!!
      I fell outta my seat!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        My copy of Virgin Killers has a picture of the band members on the front.
        I got athe naughty import vesrion. Not because I wanted that cover. But It was the only copy availuable as a Japanese import...for 30+ bucks.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Here is the one that jumped into my head. I listened to Billy the Mountain so many times because the language made my mom go batshit crazy.
          Last edited by Hellbat; 07-30-2009, 07:33 PM.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Some descriptions of Faye's work:

Faye Richmonde singing the songs: If I Can't Sell It, I'll Keep Sittin On It, The Dentist Song, Naggin' Will Not Keep A Man, She's Nine Months Gone From Home, Handy Andy, I Want A Man To Give Me SOme Luck, Come Up And See Me Sometime, Find Out What They Like, And How They Like It, Keep Your Nose Out Of Mama's Business, If You Can't Get Five Take Two, Never Brag About Your Man, My Man O' War. Some surface marks. Faye Richmonde had been performing this material from coast to coast throughout the United States in the 1950's. With "key hole" cover.

Wow.
            Ahead of her time?
            Strange stuff!

Comment

The Richard and Willie one is fantastic.

Funky Honkey, Nasty ******!!
              :ROTF:

EDIT: WTF, I've been censored!!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yeah, honkey isn't a racist slur, nor cracker, but ****** gets it every time

I was hoping to see a Molly Hatchet cover in there. Fuckin false advertisement redneck shit. Here I thought this Conan-looking bastard with the horned helmet and giant axe set to kill the monster and fuck the captive hottie to death was gonna be straight up Iron-Maiden-meets-Black-Sabbath-meets-an ass-whippin, only to be let down by 'Flirtin With Disaster'.

Fuckin dicks, I though there was laws against that shit.

I mean, whenever I read an issue of Conan the Barbarian or saw some Death Dealer artwork the first thing that popped into my head was NOT fried chicken and square dancing.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Yeah, honkey isn't a racist slur, nor cracker, but ****** gets it every time

I was hoping to see a Molly Hatchet cover in there. Fuckin false advertisement redneck shit. Here I thought this Conan-looking bastard with the horned helmet and giant axe set to kill the monster and fuck the captive hottie to death was gonna be straight up Iron-Maiden-meets-Black-Sabbath-meets-an ass-whippin, only to be let down by 'Flirtin With Disaster'.

Fuckin dicks, I though there was laws against that shit.

I mean, whenever I read an issue of Conan the Barbarian or saw some Death Dealer artwork the first thing that popped into my head was NOT fried chicken and square dancing.
                  Thats funny. when we were kids(metalheads) we got our hands on some Molly Hatchet records at a yard sale because i was expecting some metal judging by the covers. we were very disapointed.I have vivid memories of smashing the albums in the road.

Comment

Working...
                  X