Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Followup message from myself

Hello Friends,
    First and foremost, thanks for all the positive thoughts!
    I'm currently recuperating from my first surgery, so my GF gave me a little EEE PC and as such will be able to connect to the outside world from time to time.

The Story
    I was hit by a truck which ran through the red light on thursday while riding my ZX7R.

The Result
    right leg: tibia completely severed from feet, clod-bone broken in 3 places; open-fractures
    left arm: wrist broken to the joint and shoulder fracture
    body/head: smaller issues
    They did place a temporary external fixator so my right leg is in line and connected with my foot. For the moment they are waiting to see if there are infections developping since it were open fractures.

The Continuation
    I'm looking probably at a hospital stay for 6 weeks and a revalidation period untill end of the year, but I'm not complaining as it could have been much worse.
    I have a few dealings open with some people, so I'll try to follow up them the best I can, but it will be slower then normal. Luckely, my GF does support this kind of destraction, so she will try to help out!

Rock on,
    Peter

Peter,

Get well soon, bro. You're in my thoughts. For what little it counts, if there's anything I can do for you just let me know.

Take care, and thank you for keeping in touch with us,
    -David

PS- I know how much motorcycle accidents suck. Nobody watches for us until it's too late. Recover soon so when I get back home we can go for a ride.

Comment

recover soon mate !
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Glad to hear you're OK(ish), this sort of thing makes my blood boil. Has the cunt that hit you been taken out and shot in the back of the head? I'll gladly come and do it for free (and I'll be on the Continent on my motorbike next month, so one less shit-eating truck driver the better)
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

We can rebuild him. We have the technology ......... Shit, Peter, you got busted up pretty good there. But you're right, it coulda been a lot worse. Glad to hear you're taking it ok. Take care and heal up quick.
          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Jesus. Glad to hear that it's not...worse? Hope the recovery goes well.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Shitty news, Peter! Keep on fighting the fight man, they'll fix u up!!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Sorry this happened to you, man. Get well soon.

Comment

Wow man, that sucks, but I'm glad you're okay.

Hopefully you'll recover quickly and be back to 100%. The important thing...no finger damage?
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

wishing you a speedy recovery....your attitude is positive which will help.
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

So sorry to hear about this, Peter. Hope your recovery goes as smoothly & quickly as possible!

Comment

Peter,
                        You are one of the lucky few to survive an impact like that AND be able to tell about it. Here's to a speedy, full recovery, and I hope you don't suffer too much in the process. From the sound of things, it's going to be a long road to recovery...

Steve
                        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Peter, WTF man...??!!

This truly sucks Godzilla's bloated 27.5 foot schlong!..that you never see in the movies for some reason.:think:

Well, It's certainly good to TALK to you. You gotta a long journey my friend, but there is light at the end of that tunnel. Please take care of yourself, and keep us updated on your condition. My bro spent 4 months in the hospital..well actually 2 in the nursing home where a nurse named "Peaches" took care of him in the shower...shhhhhh ...don't let you GF see that. Well, maybe she can take care of you once you're feelin' "up" to it..

Hey you don't have a catheter in your pud..do you?? Ohhhhh I'm wincing, grabbing ay my groin just thinking of jabbin' a straw in my peehole..

Take care man..your prolly on that morphine drip IV. Where you push the button if you want more. Too bad it' doesn't work how you really want it, so you can hit it about a dozen times while watching Judge Judy..

TTYL bro,

Bill Z
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow man, that is some pretty severe injuries. You are luckey to be alive and alive is way better than the opposite I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. You do have a long journey in front of you, you have to take it and how you take it up to you. Keep the positive attitude and work at it and everything will be back to normal (or closte to it) in not time. Hold your head up!
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Damn man that shits gnarly. Here's to a speedy recovery, man.
                              Originally posted by horns666
                              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
                              X