No announcement yet.

Followup message from myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to read this just as I am getting ready to go out for a ride with my wife on the Harley, yikes...

Peter, my thoughts are with you. Please keep up that great attitude, and get your GF to bring your ipod to the hospital so you can rock it back to great health!

Comment

Glad to hear you're ok! Sounds like you've got a tough road ahead, but it certainly seems like you have an amazingly postive attitude all things considered! Get well soon!
      Greg

'86 Model 1
      '87 Model 2
      '88 Model 3A
      '88 Model 3DR
      '06 TMZ Mahogany Natural

Comment

Wow, I am soo glad you made it through as well as you have.

Bounce back ASAP.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Sorry to hear this Peter - I hope your recovery is as fast and painless as possible.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Damn Peter, sorry to hear this. Keep that positive attitude. It'll be a long road, but you can do it.

Comment

Best wishes, bro. Hopes and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Hope you get better.

Comment

damn, Peter! You look like you've been hit by a truck!

glad to hear you're on the mend. I can only echo the others' sentiments and wish you a speed recovery. Hope you can pop in here occasionally for a dose of (in)sanity
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Good to hear from you., hope you heal quickly. I, as you probably are am most concerned about that wrist. Rest and get strong and then therapy.therapy,therapy!!

Comment

A painful reminder that sometimes our lives are in the hands of idiots. Very sad to hear this, but very glad that you are on the mend. Hang in there and get well.

Comment

Another tip o the hat.
                        It's a fight, and we are here behind you!

Comment

Has the cunt that hit you been taken out and shot in the back of the head?
                          no, and I prefer he just lives a little longer too as he will be held personal responsable together with his trucking firm for the income loss.
                          Glad to hear you're taking it ok
                          I think that is the best mindset you can have, though I already had some difficult hours, staying positive
                          Keep on fighting the fight man, they'll fix u up
                          Hey Ward, of course I will.. are you a lawyer already btw?
                          no finger damage?
                          Nope Zeegs, only wrist broke to the joint..dunno if this is better, I like to think so, lol
                          You are one of the lucky few to survive an impact like that AND be able to tell about it
                          I know.. and I'm gratefull too
                          You gotta a long journey my friend, but there is light at the end of that tunnel
                          Hey Bill, I've seen it already.. a shot of KETAMINE on the accident site will do that.. heavy trip.
                          Hey you don't have a catheter in your pud..do you? Where you push the button if you want more.
                          Nope, they help me using a special type of bottle, which is.. nice.
                          Unfortunately, the pain pump is sadly out of my reach, lol
                          A painful reminder that sometimes our lives are in the hands of idiots
                          Good one, I'll try even more to live life to it's fullest once I'm outta here, I think you should do that too.

Thanks again for all your positive thoughts, it does help !
                          Peter

Comment

Peter, like others have said, you're in my thoughts and I hope your recovery, as long as it may be, is full.

Your pal,
                            Sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Your wicked positive dude, stay in that frame of mind! I hope it all goes well and everything works out for you with as little stress as possible.

Comment

Peter, glad to hear that you are staying positive and doing relatively well. Praying that your recovery will be speedy. Thanks for letting us know what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X