No announcement yet.

Followup message from myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's to your recovery and good fortune in surviving this terrible incident...stay positive.

The metal gods apparently have further plans for you on this earth.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Pebbs,
      I'm glad you're alive. You're definitley here for a reason, not many can
      survive an onslaught like that. If I got hit by a 4 year old on a tricycle
      I'd be done. Don't mess with the Pebbs, cuz he will keep coming back.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wow, glad to hear you're okay, Peb! Stay positive!
        Scott

Comment

Jeez man, hope all of this turns out okay for you! Don't lose a positive attitude, it may be annoying to hear but it helps!
          As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Wow man, it sounds like that truck banged you up pretty bad. I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend and keeping such a positive outlook. I ride a bike myself, and know how dangerous it can be out there.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

Comment

Tibia completely severed? Oh man, I hope you get healed up soon.
              Originally posted by Hellbat
              Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

Working...
              X