Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headaching and shooting the Old World (Pic Heavy!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headaching and shooting the Old World (Pic Heavy!)

12 foreign countries, unlimited amounts of local dialects which makes the head fizzy, 2000 pictures, 4000 thousand pairs of breasts in the beaches, constant anarchy with local buzzards, ghetto campings, 400 different sorts of food and beverages, being a dirty laundry in a washing machine called the Atlantic Ocean, starring in the sequel of "In Brugges" only this one is called "Being stuck in a stinking hotel near Charleroi because the fucking tire came off on the highway" and somehow still alive I thought I post some shots I made. I made 2000 of them and it's a headache to go through them all, I just randomly picked some decent pictures, I don't even bother to go through all the castles and shit. Fuck that. Maybe next month.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Deutschland

Schwangau - Deutschland

Schwangau - Deutschland

Silvaplana - Schweiz

Bergamo - Italia

Val d'Orica - Italia

Val d'Orica - Italia

Genova - Italia

Genova - Italia

Mandelieu-La Napoule, France
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Saint-Tropez, France

Bonnieux, France

Lacoste, France

Lacoste, France

Luberon, France

Rousillon, France

Gordes, France

Vaison-la-Romaine, France

Comment

Charleroi is not the place to get stuck in!
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Crestet, France

Dentelles de Montmirail, France

Arles, France

San Sebastian, Espana

San Sebastian, Espana

San Sebastian, Espana

Biarritz, France

Biarritz, France

Bayonne, France

Saint-Jean-d'Angely, France
          Last edited by Endrik; 08-04-2009, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
            Charleroi is not the place to get stuck in!
            no shit dude, FUCK!!!!

Comment

Great pics.. Wheres the 4000 pairs of breasts?

Comment

That's some lovely shots there. You've brightened up a grey, miserable and rainy day here!

Comment

Wow great pictures.Thanks for sharing...Yeah where are the boobies?
                  H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

fuggen Endrik! About time you poked your head in here!

great pics, btw
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Those are some fantastic pictures bro! I'd love to see more, need space for them? PM me if so...

Nice job!
                      Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
                        Great pics.. Wheres the 4000 pairs of breasts?
                        The Coast from Aquitaine to Bretagne is fucking killing me, 300 miles of tits, waves, tits, waves, tits, waves, tits, waves... must get back... now!!! Man I love the southern parts, there's a supermodel looking woman in every single corner and the people are skinniest in the continent. My dick is still in a cast.
                        Last edited by Endrik; 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                          That's some lovely shots there. You've brightened up a grey, miserable and rainy day here!
                          not so good at home either... definitely not a nude beach day

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          fuggen Endrik! About time you poked your head in here!

great pics, btw
                          what up G, gotta check what you fuckers are doing

Originally posted by Strangletooth View Post
                          Those are some fantastic pictures bro! I'd love to see more, need space for them? PM me if so...

Nice job!
                          Thanks man, I'll let you know if I need some.

Comment

Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

enough of this, where are "our" pictures???????
                              I'm gonna be a Plan B free agent, I'm outta here and want to know what town we'll be slacking in.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X