Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headaching and shooting the Old World (Pic Heavy!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vass View Post
    Endrik, you are too modest. Regardless of your technical proficiency with your camera, which is obviously not inconsequential, you have a fantastic eye for composition. That's innate. You got it, bro.

I realize this is a hobby for you- but I guarantee that some of the shots on this board are going to show up somewhere commercial. Looks like you brought the size down to "internet sharp" sizes (I copied one to see) which should keep people from pulling the hi-res print-quality images & putting them up on a stock photo site for sale, claiming them as their own copyright- Which with some of them I would have absolutely no doubt would happen. They're really quite stunning.

Anyway, great work. Thank you for posting them here.

Thanks man. Composition is my primary thing, I do put effort into it. I often take many shots of the same thing so I can later see what angels work the best and what objects may be in the way and whatnot.

First I was tempted to get seriously into the photography when my friend who works in Milan as a pro said how much supermodels he meets and mentioned maybe I'm interested in getting into that business
    Seriously though, I think fashion photography maybe isn't my thing. I think even nude photography isn't although it's cool to look at it I'm not sure about the whole posing thing.

I like street photography. I like shooting the streets, the houses on the streets, the people on the streets doing whatever they do. Sucks that my city doesn't look really good or cool except for a couple of places.
    That's why I love shooting in South Europe as the towns are fantastic. I'd love to shoot in South America. I'd love to shoot in North East US. NYC, Philly, Chicago etc. streets filled with art deco and skyscrapers or the hoods and the people in it have always fascinated me. Or New Orleans. Or the villages in Africa. That's what I'd love to do.

As far as someone using others' work, we are lucky that today's digital cameras are so advanced that they give a "signature" to each photo. Every original picture contains data of which camera was used and how the shot was made (shutter speed, aperture, +/-, white balance, ISO etc.). For example if there would be a legal case then the real artist would win.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Thanks for posting such great pic's.
      I loved them all.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

less talky, more pix of titty!!!

NOW!
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Endy..wassup my brutha. Dude, I just showed these amazing pics to Val and Vinny. One of these days man. I'm coming to your place. Your going to pick me up from the airport and we are going to hang for about a week..there is nothing more I could possibly want more at this time. I would love the family to come of course, but that would be impossible (too bad). They know I need a "break" and would be more than supportive of taking one, and said so. ..Dude, one of these days. maybe just for a few days..you can take me around and show me the sites. I really love the places of old like that street in France and Castles and shit...and we will look at tittage, and jigglin' bounty!!!

I do believe fuggins in other countries is legally permissable in the marriage code and documeneted as factual, holy docturine. This would hold up in ANY divorce court..for example..

The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones.
          Ezekiel, 37. 1Can these bones live?
          Ezekiel, 37. 3Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
          Ezekiel, 37. 4

That's about our bones, and the lord is ordering us to undry them, and give 'em life with throbness while nestled in the hot, supple valleys of moistness!!!

Amen!

Rev B Fuggums
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Any time bro.
            I'll give you a call next week or so.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Great shots man!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                Any time bro.
                I'll give you a call next week or so.
                Cool..we shall get baked and write profound scripture on ancient walls. Thousands of years from now, people will speak of a magic voz and the dark marsupial.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jesus, Joseph, and Sarah Palin..that makes America look lame. Sorry, but I can't tell Cleveland from Shinola. It's all cookie cutter mall shit here. OK we prolly have the world's largest ball of mud, and a pretty deep hole. ummmm...That's about it..

Comment

Dude...awesome pics! As noted before...you definitely have an "eye" for this stuff...thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                    X