Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Jersey guys- Dream Theater & Zappa in Asbury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Jersey guys- Dream Theater & Zappa in Asbury?

YES I am sure this belongs in Artist & their Gear, but it's happening in 2 days & I didn't want to see it lost there- if it needs to be moved, go for it, just wanted to make sure people saw it.

I just got an email from LiveNation re: Dreamtheater with Zappa Plays Zappa @ the Asbury Convention Center on the 7th (Friday) & at the Beacon Theater on Sunday.

The Convention Center would probably be a pretty sweet place to see them. I'm pissed because I'm already booked up with family stuff.

Anyway, check it out.

That is KICK ASS- The boardwalk in Asbury, for those who haven't been in a while, is TOTALLY different than you remember (puking yer guts out at Zone One after drinking underage on your way to the pony, avoiding murderers).... You'll have a blast if you go, there's a ton to do.

I am psyched if they're going to have shows of this nature there regularly. I haven't paid attention to their schedule, but I will now. What a great way to burn a Saturday night in the summer.

Saw this tour last night in Albany, NY. Mostly went as a favor to a buddy of mine, who really wanted to see DT again. Cool show.

A LOT of bang for your buck - 5 hours of music!!!

Comment

Working...
    X