• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed sounds like George Carlin or a mobster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU7WHAAPi6A&feature=fvst

anyone else noticed this?

Scorsese, please call Ed!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

He does indeed, and I can't describe it perfectly but he's got those "drunk-druggie" mannerisms.... the weird thing going on with the lips, the sideways way of looking at things, the twitchy gestures.... He really doesn't look at anyone square on.

Guy's a madman, amazing player, today and every day, but I just see this weird "I'm checking in to see if you're buying it" thing going..... doing a bad job of describing it, but I bet some of you know exactly what I mean.

Comment

I thought that's just because he has half a tongue.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

He reminds of Sil from Sopranos in this interview...

Comment

He reminds me a lot of Bobby Hull.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

The tongue is certainly a factor. But it seems like Ed has other things going on, as well. And, even if he's totally clean at the moment, he's been so far gone in the past that he's burned away enough brain cells that he'll never "seem" totally right.

Comment

Someone had a pic of Ed's face on the body of Golem from the Lord Of The Rings movies - had to look twice to see what it was. Had it not been for the background, I would have assumed it was a real pic of Ed
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X