Black guy tries to join black metal band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black guy tries to join black metal band

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Has anyone seen this its fuckin funny.:ROTF:
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

That was great! "They call me evil motherfucker, Joe."
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That's old Racer X, Evil Joe.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        That's old Racer X, Evil Joe.

http://www.racerxband.com/cool.htm
        So hes not really in a black metal band.:ROTF:
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I got me a van im gonna put my equipments in
          Jackson Shred

Comment

Yeah, the Racer X song is fucking great. I never realised it was from a real phone call, till Joe posted the link recently. Brilliant stuff.
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I think the dude who made the call is from Mushroomhead, he is a friend of Paul Gilbert and I believe Cleveland Johnny knows him too. Btw. he's talkin' about the hoods where our own Bill Z Bub used to work.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                Yeah, the Racer X song is fucking great. I never realised it was from a real phone call, till Joe posted the link recently. Brilliant stuff.
                Wait it was real.
                Jackson Shred

Comment

Read the story interesting. So they didnt really know Joe though the guy in the black metal band.
                  Jackson Shred

Comment

Yeah, those are a couple Cleveland Homies from Mushroomhead.

E 72 & St Clair isn't even the REAL hood..it is. But you gotta go to Kinsman for that..my old domain.

ENDY wassup man..good to see ya. I saw your awesome road trip pics..wow man. I must catch up..I've been busy with crap @ home.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I want to try that prank
                      Jackson Shred

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Yeah, those are a couple Cleveland Homies from Mushroomhead.

E 72 & St Clair isn't even the REAL hood..it is. But you gotta go to Kinsman for that..my old domain.

ENDY wassup man..good to see ya. I saw your awesome road trip pics..wow man. I must catch up..I've been busy with crap @ home.
                        next trip: Kinsman with tour guide Bill... gotta shoot some stabbin' mothfuckas
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yes that was funny! Hey they should of let him at least try out lol. A lot of black guys nowadays are in metal bands. Esp extreme metal bands. More evil than the band himself :P

Only child hahaha!
                          Equipment
                          -Jackson Kelly Std. Professional J003908 (blood red) w/TB-5
                          -Marshall MG15 CDR hosted by
                          -VOX Tonelab ST (tube)

Comment

Holy shit, thats FUCKING FUNNY AS HELL!!!
                            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                            X