Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, my fuggin' lil' bro really fucked up this time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow Bill.. courage!

Comment

Holy shit Bill...I just saw this. I don't know what to say other than you, your family, and her family are in my thoughts.

Comment

Well, first I want to thank all of you for your suport and understanding.Those who contacted me or tried too..Kristi, Mr. C, Tim, Nick. It was cool talking with HippieTim the first time, Spoke with Endy.

I cant let my aging parents physically deal with all this. So I've been making alot of contacts and errands for them, and continue to do so. Aywhoo, this is weird. Whenever a suspect of a felony was about to be released from a hospital. We would normally come in and sit on them..while they were cuffed to the bedrail. Not these days. Now they just let you go home and just wait for a certified letter weeks before the arraingnment..??:think: The investigating detective in his case in one of my old partners and we have been keeping in touch. I had to say, I don't think it's feasible..knowing he may be a flight risk. They don't care..this is just standard procedure these days...hmmmm..? They're not concerned about that. He'll be caught eventually and add 2-3 more years on. Of course I will try to explain this to my bro..but he prolly won't listen. He never does! He's has some brain damge..he has no recoliection of this incident, and has ZERO short term memory. We tried to break the bad news to him..but it is just not "sticking". He has a overly sense of well being and thinks he's fine. He got out of bed to go to the bathroom one day after MAJOR surgery of his pelvis, hips, leg..and fell on his ass...and keeps trying to do this. He's got a hematoma (blood bubble) pressing on his brain...Doctors are monitoring this. but he thinks he's getting out of the Hospital this Friday. We took everything out of his apartment, thinking he'll be arrested, and his pace robbed. So now we have to bring everything back to his place for about a month until he goes to court and pleas.

Besisdes this I've been taking my wife to the doctors and keeping my own appointments. To be honest I'm going crazy..so the doc upped my xanax. I didn't even ask. I was talking to police while at his office..he wrote the script while I was on the phone. It must appeared I'm in genuine need of 'em!

Well, I prolly would be typing away if it wasn't for those marvelouse lil' blue wonders. I'm not advocation drugs man. But people like me..NEED xanax. The world is a much better place when I have my xanax.

BTW they both were under the influence..big time, and prolly feeling no pain. Which is a good thing in that situation.. Explains why there were runnin'..stupid..but it explains what I suspected. Instaed of facing a DUI/Traffic shit and getting his toy towed. Now he's gotta deal with Agg. Veh. Homicide.

I'm embarrased of him and for him.

Bill Z
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jeez Bill, nothin' I can say that hasn't already been said.
          Just hang in there bud.

Comment

Bill, glad to see you back. I didn't know whether calling would help or hinder with everything going on, plus I am in such a glum state of mind that I would not be a source of cheer. I was worried that your bro might not make it and was praying that he would.

Pretty wild that they will just let him go home on such charges, but like you said, it's a new day. I hope he listens to you and stays to face it. If not, you have more than tried.

My doc won't even give me Xanax and I am on the cusp of some nasty shit myself. Vistaril and generic Lexapro to try out. We'll see... Good luck to you, my friend, and thanks for your wise words on the phone the other week. You really saved me, because I DID listen.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Interesting stuff
              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Wow, this is getting pretty crazy! Hang in there Bill!
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Wow man, I really can't relate to how much this would suck. I'm sorry for you and your family. Hang in there Bill!
                  As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Bill, sorry you have to go through this BS but I'm glad your helping your folks out and trying to be there for your brother....I hope yo cna get through to him. Perhaps not remembering is the best thing for him now. Keep yur chin up bro.

Rich, I'm also sorry you have to got thru a shitty card hand too..be strong and cool and you'll be alright...temporary, as time passes, so do problems...
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Bill, I just saw this thread and my heart goes out to you, your family and that poor little girl. Kudos to you for being a good man and helping out your parents. I'm not the praying type, so I'll just send you as much mojo as I can muster, mister! :-)
                      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

You're a strong man, Bill, and what you're doing for your family despite your (and Val's) own personal issues is a great thing. We're all pulling for you. I just hope this whole shitstorm is sorted out sooner rather than later.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Billz! TCB baby! TCB!

We'll still be around when the shit gets sorted, then we will return to the status of your disfunctional family members.

We do expect you to drop in now and again though.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

bill - let me know when it's a good time to call again.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Bill, I just read this one through (late as usual). Man I am sorry that you had to have this happen to your family. I wish the best for you and yours. Take care.

Bill
                              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I'm pulling for ya brother......

Keep your wits about you man, and just keep on keeping on.....
                                “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Working...
                                X