Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, my fuggin' lil' bro really fucked up this time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
    Cyg can be a little cryptic but he's on the right page here.

Bill's family is Catholic and so are his wife and son. Catholic schools are far better and safer than Cleveland's inner-city public schools, so that's where he''s sent his son, and went himself for part of his schooling.

Bill saw too much evil done by humans to other humans in his job as a Cleveland police officer and that affected his faith in God. But he doesn't tell his family what to think. He knows that each person has to make that decision for themselves.

I still am a Catholic, but Bill and I are great friends, we understand why each other thinks the way we do, and respect each other for it.

I agree with Cyg that I feel Bill is bound for Heaven because he is a good man and at the end of the day I think that's what God really wants from us. I'm not saying this to sermonize, I just think Bill is one of the best human beings I know.
    Thank you for putting it in english I get what you are saying. You made some strong points.
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Hey Bill, late to the party here, just wanted to let you know that you have my prayers and kind thoughts. Speaking as someone that had a troubled brother, I know what you and your parents are going through, and it isn't fun...

- Anthony
      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Thank you lerx.
        You nailed down what I was implying.

tox-I apologize for any confusion.

Comment

If I believed there was a god, I'd be pretty sure he'd hitup billz for help

Keep doin ya thing man, hang in there. The end of that first big paragraph speaks fucking volumes about priorities

Comment

Working...
          X