Scrubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrubs

I am a die hard scrubs fan! Everything about it. I was reading abc's site and it said the new pilot aired august 9th at 8 pm. I was not watching then, so I obviously didn't see it. But looking at this weeks ABC schedule it has does not show up on this sunday. So does that mean they are awaiting the results of the pilot? Or was this just mistaken? Anybody know anything about this? I know about the CONTENT of the 9th season. I just want to know if anybody knows about this season's schedule.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

New pilot? The pilot for the show now on ABC started a few months back and they had a bunch more episodes that lasted a season already, I thought. I watched a few of the new episodes. I'm not aware of when the new season starts, but I've never seen an episode on Sundays.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I use to love the series but stopped watching because I hardly ever watch tv. If it's ever on I'll watch it. I thought they ended the series though with JD leaving the hospital?
      Originally posted by horns666
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        New pilot? The pilot for the show now on ABC started a few months back and they had a bunch more episodes that lasted a season already, I thought. I watched a few of the new episodes. I'm not aware of when the new season starts, but I've never seen an episode on Sundays.
        Scrubs as we know is has ended. There's a spin off with Dr. Cox that's at a nursing school or something. i only think two originals will be there. I know JD will not and Janitor will not. there is supposed to be cameos... all in all what i read of it sounds pretty lame. but they lost me after season six anyway. maybe it'll be a breath of fresh air.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
          Scrubs as we know is has ended. There's a spin off with Dr. Cox that's at a nursing school or something. i only think two originals will be there. I know JD will not and Janitor will not. there is supposed to be cameos... all in all what i read of it sounds pretty lame. but they lost me after season six anyway. maybe it'll be a breath of fresh air.
          I could live without JD..But Janitor?!?!
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
            I could live without JD..But Janitor?!?!
            He's on another show now. Turk is the other one who'll be on the new show. trying to find the news release

ok this says different (zakk will be in a few episodes)
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Spinoffs usually suck. Is Elliot going to be on it? What about Carla? Cox is funny, but I can't see him carrying a show without the others. Scrubs wasn't great because of one person, it was great because it had a great ensemble cast. What's this new show called?
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                Spinoffs usually suck. Is Elliot going to be on it? What about Carla? Cox is funny, but I can't see him carrying a show without the others. Scrubs wasn't great because of one person, it was great because it had a great ensemble cast. What's this new show called?
                Gotta agree. Everyone on Scrubs had such personality, but they all blended together really well. The mixture of JD , Turk, Dr. Cox. Everyone had their own little demon so to say.

and then there's Kelso..

The article said it's still going to be called Scrubs.

Comment

JD and Elliot signed on for the first 6 episodes to "transition" the viewers in to the new show.
                  Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  I think I understand you correctly. But on ABC they have done season 7 and 8. It's possible that the pilot thing was about another season, but I figured that since the show is different, they would need a pilot because this one won't be as good. But are you saying you have seen some on ABC lately? When?
                  I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

According to wiki, season 9 will be on Tuesday at 9/8c. It doesn't have a date yet, just 2009-2010, but it also said that the three new character roles, have yet to be filled, so that's good new in that I haven't missed it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                      Janitor (Neil Flynn) will be there. Same with Cox (John C. McGinley) and Turk (Donald Faison). Carla (Judy Reyes) has not been approached though, it said. And again, J.D. (Zach Braff) will be on for the first 6 episodes. And by the way, all that I just said I did not look up, it's from memory, I could kill anyone in a scrubs trivia, which is cool, butkinda nerdy too, I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X