SoCal people: Come see my band this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal people: Come see my band this Saturday

My band Deltanaut (featuring ex-megadeth drummer Nick Menza) is playing on Saturday August 15th at 11pm:
    Paladino's
    6101 Reseda Blvd
    Tarzana, CA 91335
    $10 cover

Hope to see you there!

Deltanaut's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Last edited by '63-Strat; 08-12-2009, 09:55 PM.

Fuck the Paladinos. I tried seeing you guys last time you played with Impillitterri or however you spell his name..

21 and over.. Otherwise I would!
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
      Fuck the Paladinos. I tried seeing you guys last time you played with Impillitterri or however you spell his name..

21 and over.. Otherwise I would!
      Damn, sorry to hear that they wouldn't let you in, man. They should just stamp you as underage and let you see the bands as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Not in CA, but good luck. Nick Menza is a beast of a drummer - one of my favs.
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

You have fucking Nick Menza??? If I was in that area, I would even lie to get in to see you guys!
          Originally posted by Hellbat
          Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFriedmanIsMaster View Post
            You have fucking Nick Menza??? If I was in that area, I would even lie to get in to see you guys!
            Thx, yep that's him in front in the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
              Not in CA, but good luck. Nick Menza is a beast of a drummer - one of my favs.
              Cheers, Nick is incredible, no question.

Comment

very cool, i'll try and be there!
                Ratt & Roll

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shreddy View Post
                  very cool, i'll try and be there!
                  Awesome

...and I do own an SL2H btw, guys. Its just they all like the strat better, and I'd have to agree for what I do. May work it in there eventually
                  Last edited by '63-Strat; 08-13-2009, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X