X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Roman sued by Mosrite

http://www.mosrite.us/135112241792b837d03_1__pdf.pdf

Stolen from http://www.kramerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33965

Seems as though "Mosrite USA" is being sued by the family. "Mosrite USA" seems to claim pretty blatantly on the website that they're the original, from 1952 company. The lawsuit seems to state that this is no where near the case.
    Last edited by Vass; 08-13-2009, 02:11 PM.

It was only a matter of time, they looked to close to the real ones
    Ratt & Roll

Comment

Probably not when you get up too close. :ROTF:

I hate that toolbag. Shit, you can plainly see what a liar he is from reading the "information" on his web site, where he constantly contradicts himself saying like "I've met so-and-so of Company XYZ and I truly believe that they produce the finest guitars in the world!" and the LATER, when they dump him, he says "These are no longer available because they were overpriced and the quality just wasn't there" and BOTH of these things will be found on his web site AT THE SAME TIME.

Then if you research it probably actually turns out that THE COMPANY did not want to let Mr. Shitbag sell their guitars anymore because they didn't want to be associated with him.

I wish some other manufacturers would go after Ed "Shitbag" Roman. I'd like to see him sued penniless.

Comment

haha true, he's one shifty guy
        Ratt & Roll

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
          Probably not when you get up too close. :ROTF:

I hate that toolbag. Shit, you can plainly see what a liar he is from reading the "information" on his web site, where he constantly contradicts himself saying like "I've met so-and-so of Company XYZ and I truly believe that they produce the finest guitars in the world!" and the LATER, when they dump him, he says "These are no longer available because they were overpriced and the quality just wasn't there" and BOTH of these things will be found on his web site AT THE SAME TIME.

Then if you research it probably actually turns out that THE COMPANY did not want to let Mr. Shitbag sell their guitars anymore because they didn't want to be associated with him.

I wish some other manufacturers would go after Ed "Shitbag" Roman. I'd like to see him sued penniless.
          Dude, you don't have to beat around the bush and drop hints like that here. It's okay. Why don't you just come out and tell us how you feel about him?
          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be killed in a random carjacking.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc,that won't happen.He can't reach the pedals....................
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
              X