Noticeably Absent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticeably Absent

Jacksoncsplayer, nhspike, and I understand seegermany has been on vacation.

The three amigos?

Last I saw JSCSP he was trying to sell some stuff-hope all is well.

nhspike, you are a card, and missed.

SG-I stumbled on that you were "Germandeth" and got your account wiped, only to be reinstated as "SeeGermany".
    Curious, but I won't dig. Hope you didn't fall off a mountain and get raped...or whatever.

Well Im guessing horns may be absent for a while to
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Spike passed a message through someone a little while back about trying to not spend as much time on the internet or something to that effect but that's just off memory so don't take my word for it.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
        Well Im guessing horns may be absent for a while to
        I didn't mention Billz as I know about that.
        Tough times.

Comment

Spike has told me he's ok, no big drama, just selling off some stuff and spending less time on the net. Cyg, I'm sure your buddy SG will get back to ya, he likes you !! That hollow feeling you have now will soon be erased by a kick to the nuts !! LOL !!

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen Bill here in a couple days, maybe a week? Been empty!

Haven't seen RacerX in fucking ages though.
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
              Spike has told me he's ok, no big drama, just selling off some stuff and spending less time on the net. Cyg, I'm sure your buddy SG will get back to ya, he likes you !! That hollow feeling you have now will soon be erased by a kick to the nuts !! LOL !!
              :ROTF:

"Germandeth".

Comment

What/who is this "Germandeth" you speak of?
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
                  That hollow feeling you have now will soon be erased by a kick to the nuts !! LOL !!
                  I think I'd try a sandwich first...much better than a swift kick to the nads.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                    What/who is this "Germandeth" you speak of?

That was Mark's (SeeGermany's) screen name here for quite a while, up until a few years ago. Both names are plays on his last name, afaik. There was a point where a bunch of people's names here changed, and I think it had to do with switching the board software over & people re-registering or something. Some had to go back to old names, or some had to use new names for some other reason. I remember going for months not knowing who the hell some people were. I was like, "This Wolfgang Pfuck guy is pretty funny. Kinda reminds me of Ken (WarriorX7). I wonder where Ken's been?" Then a year later I'd finally figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                      That was Mark's (SeeGermany's) screen name here for quite a while, up until a few years ago. Both names are plays on his last name, afaik. There was a point where a bunch of people's names here changed, and I think it had to do with switching the board software over & people re-registering or something. Some had to go back to old names, or some had to use new names for some other reason. I remember going for months not knowing who the hell some people were. I was like, "This Wolfgang Pfuck guy is pretty funny. Kinda reminds me of Ken (WarriorX7). I wonder where Ken's been?" Then a year later I'd finally figure it out.
                      Thanks for that info. I do remember when that occured. That explains why my search for Germandeth came up empty.
                      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That explains it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                          That explains it.
                          That explains the name changes....

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                          SG-I stumbled on that you were "Germandeth" and got your account wiped, only to be reinstated as "SeeGermany".
                          Curious, but I won't dig. Hope you didn't fall off a mountain and get raped...or whatever.
                          ...but it doesn't explain the above post. Are you trying to start a fight with Mr. G?

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                            That explains the name changes....

...but it doesn't explain the above post. Are you trying to start a fight with Mr. G?
                            Oh. That's right.
                            He can't take it?

No, he left the last jab.
                            The one you so proudly bear in your sig Alvin.
                            So even if I put him on "ignore", which I won't bother with...
                            his BS still shows up.

I wish him no ill will. Looks like his vacation is going well and I look forward to pix of the great places he chose to visit.
                            Truth.
                            Last edited by Cygnus X1; 08-18-2009, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Nobody's looking for trouble here, Cyg's just wondering where the regulars are.

You don't wanna tangle with SG, he's got the fastest keyboard this town's ever seen !!

Btw, I'd like to know where he's been too !! Always has some great stories to tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X