I just got what could be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got what could be

My dream job. IM still at GC However I was selected for a brand new position and im the first one. What is it? You ask? Well it's in store Guitar setup tech. Im the only one that has 2 stores too. I'll be going (for you local guys) to Naperville and Joliet. Proably twice a week at Joliet and 3 times a week at Naperville. Neither has had a tech since they opened. So i may have my work cut out for me. But ill basically be doing setups on the store stock guitars and assisting customers with what ever setup needs they may have. I wont be doin g any warranty work just yet. But the level 2 techs will be certified. Hopefully i can get one of those spots. And then work my way up to regional mgr or something This could turn out to be my dream gig. So im stoked. I get to work on guitars which i love doing and not leave my job or lose my benefits.
    Gil

Congrats man that is awesome! glad to here how stoked you are, that sounds like a really cool job!
    Ratt & Roll

Comment

Excellent news, congrats!
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Cool. Maybe I'll visit a GC tonight to celebrate your promotion.

Comment

Cool, congrats!!

Comment

congratulations Gil....I have about a dozen I can send ya to work on in your "spare" time lol
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Congrats, it is a great thing to do what you love for a living.
                Just curious; you state that level 2 techs will be certified, where does this certification come from?
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Not sure where the certification will exactly vcome from. But it will be atraining course in the manufacturers guidelines im sure. That's all i know for now. Probably froma a luthiers school or something. But im just guessing here.
                  Thanks guys I cant wait for it to start officially.
                  Gil

Comment

My dream job is shaving Abi Titmuss' minge, then rubbing my mush all round it to check it tastes good before emptying my bean bag all over her beautiful face to keep it smooth and lovely.

Some other fucker obviously has that job though, I never get any responses to my continued letters of application.
                    Well, apart from the letters from her lawyer of course, but I don't open them any more.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                    X