Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long till Wouter fucks up at this forum too?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long till Wouter fucks up at this forum too?

I'm guessing most of you remember a little ass named Blazer. Well I was pleasantly browsing MLP, until a stumbled upon this thread http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/my-o...n-squeeze.html

And then subsequently this photo:

And I realized I was reading a thread by our friend Wouter Jeagers, as he so cleverly put on the back of his headstock. Since I remembered his stay here, I got to thinking in a few weeks MLP will have it's own little debacle with him. I'm thinking by October he's outta there. What do you guys think? Oh and I couldn't leave that thread without leaving him a little reminder of his thread.

Who cares? A bunch of people here had some beef with him not long ago and he hasn't come back. Use the search function. Let it fucking go.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well my life isn't complete until I know if he got his shotgun seat back, the suspense is killing me.

Comment

He doesn't have a les paul?
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I think it's funnier that he puts his name on his headstocks and right next to the headstock is the album kiss my ass.

Comment

I kinda want to go there and antagonize him too, but since he actually did leave here, maybe I should let it go.
            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Ya.. no need to be a stalker, lol. Makes us look like the assholes he is probably still calling us.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Its stupid to go to another forum and mock him. Its the fucking internet
                "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

No I mean, I wouldn't like say Im a JCFer and post his one thread, that would be a pussy move. I mean't just calling him out on his stupid shit, and hopefully creating the same thing again.

Comment

Fucking give it up hes gone
                    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I know, but the thing is I am kind of a bully. I'm that popular guy at everyschool that beats people up like him. I've gotten better, so no need to get all religous on my ass. It's just my personality to pick on people.

Comment

I'm not stalking him, I wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't put his name on the headstock.

And toxik he may be gone from this forum but he's at the other one and he's pretty much going down the same route he went down here. I don't really care either way in the end, but I don't let shit go without saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by SlaytanicDude View Post
                          I'm not stalking him, I wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't put his name on the headstock.

And toxik he may be gone from this forum but he's at the other one and he's pretty much going down the same route he went down here. I don't really care either way in the end, but I don't let shit go without saying something.
                          Is he actually going down the same path? I only read the one post.

Comment

Working...
                          X