X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
    I think we have a winner... sorta sad but still a winner
    http://www.kmov.com/localnews/storie...31153.html?npc
    Looney is an appropriate name for this guy.

Comment

I'm nominating myself for the darwin award of '09.
      Right now I have New York Sports talk radio on one t.v., Rangers preseason hockey on the other, and I'm feverishly reading up on the NFL,MLB and NHL on the computer.
      Hanging on every word, sad, but i really like it.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        I'm nominating myself for the darwin award of '09.
        Right now I have New York Sports talk radio on one t.v., Rangers preseason hockey on the other, and I'm feverishly reading up on the NFL,MLB and NHL on the computer.
        Hanging on every word, sad, but i really like it.
        I'm doing all that except the NY Sports talk..lol.

Comment

Darwin Schmarwin, you guys should join me in the quest for the coveted "Dagwood Award". Looks like we've got killing time doing nothing covered... how are your napping & snacking skills?

Comment

mine are unchallengable................

Comment

oh c'mon fruitbat, we both know that our mutual friend at Newport will take the award at least 10 years straight
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

not true, being brain dead and being a slacker are two completely different things.
                one is a tragedy, the other is an art form.................

Comment

not true, being brain dead and being a slacker are two completely different things.
                  Leave it to Tommy to make me laugh when nothing else in the world seems funny.

Comment

holy shit, then I must be Modigliani
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

"Authorities said alcohol was a factor."

kinda sums it up...
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        "Authorities said alcohol was a factor."

kinda sums it up...
                        Yeah.... for some reason they aren't allowed to list "stupidity" as a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                          I don't think you guys understand the Darwin Awards. While this woman is clearly an idiot, she lived, and may even someday produce some equally-stupid children. Or, she may have some children, who just happened to not be in the car.

The Darwin Awards is not a "nice" thing. The rules are that stupid people who die before reproducing (and producing more stupid people) or who kill their possibly (likely) stupid offspring in the process deserve an award.

You have to actually DIE (or become incapable of reproduction) to receive the Darwin award.

It is also important that they not reproduce, or that any offspring they have already had, die in the accident as well.

At best, she deserves an Honorable Mention. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll off herself next time, and hopefully without killing any non-morons in the process.
                          loved that post!

she was practicing!

next time!
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                          X