My bands first video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bands first video

Let me know what you think. Hopefully while were in Chicago for a show again in Oct., well hit the studio again finish another track and start some new ones and maybe well have a vid with a freekin solo in it. There are normally solos in our songs but we went with breakdown for this one.
    Last edited by Twitch; 08-27-2010, 03:33 PM.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Hey, Twitch! Good vid. Looks like you've kept busy.

Comment

Cool video but you have to deduct a point on a count of no solo so final score = 9!

Comment

Thanks for the feed back. Good to see a post from you there TR. I agree, Im really itchin to do a video with a solo. This video was done internally, so we can do one whenever we feel the need. This one was the static test of what we were capable of editing and video quality wise. It was done with 3 cheapy video cams, 2 of which were actually still cams and the stock video editing software that comes with Mac OS 10. Were looking forward to doing another, it was a fun sunday afternoon doing the shooting.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

It's nice to have something in the can even without the solo. Can't wait to see your next vid...

Comment

Working...
          X