Recordings from my death metal band!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recordings from my death metal band!

From my band Sacrilege. Actually recorded 7 months ago but the guy who recorded it for us nearly avoided us for all the time and said that his computer crashed and he didn't have any time for this. We recorded 5 songs. One of them we had to take out because we had some errors in the playing and it didn't sound right and I don't think we will get the other one that was lost... But we got 3 ruff mixes of songs and we are pretty happy about what came out of it.

Now, 7 months later we have a new drummer and the music is a bit more aggressive, faster and technical. But I quite like these recordings. Even tho they are ruff mixes and not really completed.

www.reverbnation.com/SacrilegeIce

I would love to get some feedback on this. Just tell me how band you think it is or how good you think it is.
    SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
    Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Not much for the vocals, but riffs/rhythms are cool. Good work. What amps were you using?
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I love it..

btw: check out my band:
      Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Hmmm, I always wondered what Icelandic Death Metal sounds like....
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X