British Tech/Prog Metal band 'Once a Wolf' - premier debut EP on radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Tech/Prog Metal band 'Once a Wolf' - premier debut EP on radio

Hi all! I thought Jackson users would be interested in us - we use Jacksons in our music...

I play in a Brighton Tech/Prog Metal band called ‘Once a Wolf’ and we will be premiering our debut EP on TotalRock Radio on Sunday 16th January 2011 with DJ Xander between 5 and 7pm! This will be the first place to hear our tracks since ‘Primeval Atom’ was released in February 2010! We’ve been busy gigging, losing members, gaining members, making pointless videos and of course recording – and it’s finally done!

We appreciate anyone who will check us out and listen to the show, it’s going to be awesome to finally show you our music. In between tracks from the EP we will also be playing some awesome tracks from various other great bands; Between the Buried and Me, Necrophagist, Lamb of God, SikTh, The Faceless, Protest the Hero and loads more – we’ll be taking requests too (just go to the chatroom or email in!) It’s definitely going to be a great show!

Listen at: http://www.totalrock.com

We’ve decided to call the EP ‘Advent’ – it will be available to buy from 6th February 2011 – keep checking for updates on our websites!

Once A Wolf [T-Shirts £5! See Pics]'s profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
Working...
X