Funny!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny!!!

Here's a recording I did back in 2001/2002 time frame, and the funny thing is ....I haven't gotten ANY better. Hell I probably can't play what I recorded anymore!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...m?bandID=17401
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Rats. Can't get sound click to work on the iPad. Hmmmm. Thought it used to work on my iPhone.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Not bad. What you lack in technical skills you make up for in exuberance!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ahh, good old days of boom box recording.
        Man i used to have this boom box with dual cassette and a mic in on the back. I could quad track with that thing, basically because it worked like a karioki(sp?) machine i could record a riff,
        swap the tape and play one side and record on the other at the same time, swap it and do it again. Also it really didn't sound too bad just running a distortion box into it and it had full like 5 band eq on it, i loved that thing.
        I dubbed over to digital some of that old stuff some dating back to my first ever recordings in like 85, just cause i had kept the tapes and figured why not save it forever since i can?
        I like hearing other peoples things like that too, when your just jammin to yourself and sometimes you do something a little cooler than you thought you could anyway, might be the only moment on the whole tape but hey! hehe at least you can listen to it yourself and go yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Not bad. What you lack in technical skills you make up for in exuberance!
          Playing guitar involves technical skills? Who knew?
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
          X