Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old vid:

much more recent vid
    Last edited by Grahf; 07-13-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Megadeth fan, eh Grahf? The 1st vid cut off at around 9 minutes, did kid brother Death fan ever get a chance to get some Chuck riffs in?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Megadeth fan, eh Grahf? The 1st vid cut off at around 9 minutes, did kid brother Death fan ever get a chance to get some Chuck riffs in?
        Well I am, but not as much as you'd think actually despite me owning a KV1 and these vids lol, I'm really only a fan of the first 2 megadeth albums. I'm actually more of a pantera guy to be honest, but those guys I used to jam with, it was almost impossible to get them to jam anything that wasn't Megadeth, specifically the rust in peace album. that's why I botched the Five Magics solo so badly, I had just learned the song :P

Nope he never did convince us to learn any Death, I actually am a huge fan of that band but learning one of their songs to play at an open mic is not something I'm willing to do when I have several much easier original songs written
        Last edited by Grahf; 07-14-2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahf View Post
          I'm really only a fan of the first 2 megadeth albums.
          I am with you there, brother! Wake Up Dead!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I am with you there, brother! Wake Up Dead!
            it's funny because I do admire dave mustaine and hes probably my facorite player overall, but I'm playing the wrong guitar. I think he used BC Rich on those albums!

Comment

Wow, that's rare!

I've posted this one before...playing some Exodus on my Jackson Stars RR at Metaljam (I'm the big fugger on the left):

this is highly rocking racer! that singer is cool as shit too. wish I couldve been moshing to this What exactly is metaljam??

Comment

Working...
              X