Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always with me, sometimes with you

Hey,

This is the result of three weeks or so learning and solid practice. I'd really appreciate constructive criticism on tone and playing technique.
    I'm playing with my newly acquired Soloist, through a Mesa Boogie Studio .22. Only just got this working again since moving to the States over three years ago. This is my first time trying to record using a mic and a preamp - which is going into Garageband. I put a bit of echo (well, a lot of echo) on using the software, and also boosted the mids and highs a bit.
    The video is actually a mime to the audio that's been spliced together from three or four different takes - I still can't play it all the way through without screwing up, even when I'm just miming . (I was actually sitting down when I recorded the audio track.)
    Anyway, I realize there's plenty to improve on here, but I'd like to know where best to focus on improving.

My rendition of Satriani's Always With You, Always With Me.Played on my Jackson Soloist through my Mesa Boogie Studio .22

Cliff
    My other signature says something funny
Working...
X