Scorpion's Still Loving You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion's Still Loving You

This is an update of a recording I made right at the beginning of the year with a Model 6 going directly into GarageBand. Someone recently mentioned that playing along to vocal lines was a good way to learn new stuff, and that's what I'd often thought of doing with this song, since Klaus is so awesome on it. Of course, I'm very far from awesome, but here it is anyway:

My other signature says something funny

Hey Cliff, that was very nice. I wouldn't worry too much about the "speed" thing really. I'm a speed junkie. As soon as I picked up a guitar all I ever wanted to do was play fast..and that's what happned. But I don't think I could do this kinda stuff as well as you. I'm glad my son is playing slower melodic things because it was one thing I really didn't absorb much.

But this is your niche and you do it well..

Bill Z
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks Bill! Really appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment. And I'm glad you like it .
      My other signature says something funny

Comment

Great job man!... Congrats!...
        Life can be good with right people.
        Andi Deris

Comment

Working...
        X