Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped h

Hi everyone.

New here so thought I'd start off by linking to some of my music.

I started writing music in April 2011, and in the last 9 months I have recorded 6 albums. 63 songs.

The last half of my life has been influenced musically, mostly by Helmet, Scissorfight and Sepultura.

The problem for me is that these bands only release a new album every 1, 2 or maybe 3 years. That's just not enough new music to keep me happy. So I decided I would just make the (other) songs that I'd like to hear.

I have two albums up on Soundcloud which I will link to. The other 4 are up on iTunes if anyone is interested.

If you enjoy my music please let me know as I do this for a living to support me and my daughter.

Thanks!

ALBUM 5 : SICK OF IT ALL

http://snd.sc/sRoxv7

ALBUM 6 : YOU ARE WARNED

http://snd.sc/yZZdqe

I kind of dug the What You Don't Know tune
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Mcgilli View Post
      If you enjoy my music please let me know as I do this for a living to support me and my daughter.
      Welcome, Mcgilli. Maybe you should become a Platinum member since you plan on selling this stuff.

Comment

I just checked out the Platinum membership. I don't know. I don't plan on promoting my stuff other than this one thread, and even so it was just in passing. I'm happy with everyone just enjoying the free stuff.

From the 5th album on, I am releasing all my music for free for the foreseeable future.

I just want to share.
        Last edited by Mcgilli; 01-06-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
          I kind of dug the What You Don't Know tune
          Nice! That song I remember how it totally morphed into something different halfway through. for the last few minutes i just tuned all the guitars and bass down to.... who knows. all the strings were loose and just hanging on the neck barely. most of the sound is the strings hitting the pickups. that was fun to do.....

Comment

BTW

Just so everyone knows.

All the guitars, bass, drums, vocals, lyrics and artwork are all played and recorded by me in my 1 room apartment living room! (my daughter gets the room, i get the couch!).

Yes my neighbours hate me!
            Last edited by Mcgilli; 01-06-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X