X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica Orion Cover Contest

Hey, sounds like fun to me.

Rules:
    1. It doesnt have to be the whole 8 minutes, but the longer the better.
    2. If jamming along with the CD, then player must be recorded visually so we know its not just the CD playing. For those who wish to use the backing track I took from youtube and multi-track their submission(or video that too), PM me for the track. You can have it in either MP3 or WAV format. I WILL NOT post it for the general public. You want it, contact me.
    3. Contest open to everyone.
    4. Initial deadline to submit by is 23:59 Feb. 21st 2012(you can submit after that if you want, but you wont be in the running for the contest. The more the merrier, even if you dont win or lose)

Prizes:
    For right now, bragging rights for first place. The minutes after the deadline, Ill add a poll of submitted contestants for the board to vote on. Voting will last 24 hours from 00:00 to 23:59 on Feb. 22nd 2012. I may consider sending something to the winner, wont be much but Ive got some odds and ends laying round.

Lets do it.
    Invisible man 1
    0%
    Invisible man 2
    0%

The poll is expired.

HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Sounds awesome.
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Great idea!...

We can also try some other stuff.

For instance; one jcfer plays intro, other jcfer plays first solo, other jcfer plays basses, other jcfer plays drums, other jcfer plays last solo and so on... in the end we can embed them alltogether on movie editing program like iMovie. then it becomes jcf band cover of orion, from all around the world.
      Life can be good with right people.
      Andi Deris

Comment

That is a great idea KabaK
        I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Working...
        X