Metaltronix M-1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metaltronix M-1000

Threw some new tubes in it, and alive it came.

I am "pleased as punch"

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

I only had a clean boost on for about 20 seconds total in the 4 minutes of playing
    Out Of Ideas

Sounds fucking killer.

Comment

Hey man, you're a good player. dig the 1000 lovers riff..always did. I can tell if a player is good without even playin' a song. It's just in the hands. That tone reminds me of my Ampeg Lee Jacksons. That brought me back
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Hey man, you're a good player. dig the 1000 lovers riff..always did. I can tell if a player is good without even playin' a song. It's just in the hands. That tone reminds me of my Ampeg Lee Jacksons. That brought me back
        Thanks Bill!

that TNT riff is my unofficial "tone test" riff. if I can do that riff and have a good tone doing it, chances are I can play my usual stuff with it haha.

I've wanted to try out the Ampeg's Lee did after getting this thing, I just can't justify it at the moment, having 3 killer amps, I don't *need* more at the moment hahaha
        Out Of Ideas

Comment

Working...
        X