What I've got in return-power/thrash/Cacophony metal content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I've got in return-power/thrash/Cacophony metal content

Hello folks! I recorded a new song and I tought to share it with you guys! This song is called What I've Got In Return and it's pretty heavy, I suppose. Anyway, here's the link to stream it:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11610992

Thank you.

I like. Slayer meets Rage.

The vocals sound a bit like Peavey too.

Comment

Dig it. I kinda thought the vocals sound a little Mustaine-like. Is this you, or a full band?

Comment

Nice job, good playing. I like Slayer riff sound, the Cacophany lead sound and the bass drum sound too

Comment

Thanks guys! Well, I like both Rage and Slayer, so probably that's why sometimes I may sound a bit like them...anyway, it's only me playing, vocals included.

Comment

It's just the beginning sounds reminiscent of Slayer, Kinda, but isn't a bad thing! Really cool how you did the leads too. What did you use for drums?

Comment

Yeah I like Slayer! For the drums sounds I used some samples from Andy Sneap.

Comment

This is pretty good stuff! Would sound awesome with some proper production. A couple of the sung parts sound off to me, but as far as the idea goes, this sounds great! Definitely nailed the Cacophony tone, and as everyone has mentioned, there's a good bit of Slayer in the rhythm bits.

Comment

Thank you pal!

Comment

Working...
                  X