Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting my riff work - could anyone like it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting my riff work - could anyone like it?

:idea: when i have finished the songs i will upload the mp3 better
    Last edited by blackhatch; 05-26-2012, 11:13 AM.
    [SoUnDcLoUd]

:think:
    Last edited by blackhatch; 05-17-2012, 04:21 AM.
    [SoUnDcLoUd]

Comment

Not sure how to listen to these. What program do you need to play a gp file?
      My other signature says something funny

Comment

SUP? ^^^^

Guitar Pro 5 ?

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

O.o
          [SoUnDcLoUd]

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
            Not sure how to listen to these. What program do you need to play a gp file?
            Cliff you must use guitarpro for your success!!
            [SoUnDcLoUd]

Comment

now i put midi files.. you can listen with any media player... i really need your opinion
              thank u
              [SoUnDcLoUd]

Comment

For me, it's difficult to say hearing them as MIDI rather than played on a real guitar. I think a large part of the appeal of this sort of music is hearing a skilled guitar player executing it, as well as the changes in tone, dynamics etc. That said, I think they have potential. I particularly liked song2 and the last one. If you were going to record one of them, my preference would be to work on song2.

I certainly don't think you're wasting your time. So long as you get enjoyment out of making music, then it's a valuable thing to do, I think. If other people get enjoyment out of listening to it, that's a bonus.

Comment

For me, it's difficult to say hearing them as MIDI rather than played on a real guitar. I think a large part of the appeal of this sort of music is hearing a skilled guitar player executing it, as well as the changes in tone, dynamics etc. That said, I think they have potential. I particularly liked song2 and the last one. If you were going to record one of them, my preference would be to work on song2.

I certainly don't think you're wasting your time. So long as you get enjoyment out of making music, then it's a valuable thing to do, I think. If other people get enjoyment out of listening to it, that's a bonus.

Comment

These are the best ever...I love 'em. Yes, I'll take 2 please!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X