Another Jgcable weird wankfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Jgcable weird wankfest

How about this one. This is my little recreated ditty from Cirque du Soleil. It was recorded using my Charvel 275dlx and my Roland Cube 30 using Cool Edit Pro 2.0
    I love this kind of guitar playing. Cirque de Wanker

Re: Another Jgcable weird wankfest

Damn...you play WAY better than I ever could. Great technique and lots of "movement"..but just not my thing.

Comment

I loved the backing guitars! There was some great things on the lead guitar but I would have mixed it lower to hear the backing better. Monster chops. My lead playing is very sloppy so I always enjoy hearing players who can really shred and not just fake it like I do. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

That sounded really great!

Comment

Very cool playing!

I noticed on this track as well as you riverdance one is that it appears that it is mixed heavily toward the right, not much on the left. Is that intentional because its so much to the right its almost mono...2 different machines too.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yea, it is heavy on the right. When I hit the auto mix down I forgot to pan either one correctly. I am still getting the hang of Cool Edit Pro 2.0. It is a great multitracker. I just need to get more familiar with the panning and busses.
            Thanks for the nice words. I really enjoy recording complex (overdone) multiple guitar tracks. People have told me that the majority of the stuff I record is way too complex and "busy" for the general public. My ultimate "band" would be 5-7 soloist guitar players being accompanied by drums and bass where the guitar players could fill up every measure with complex lead passages and chord progressions.

Comment

Nice indeed! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

haha briliant man!!! you guys should listen to it stoned [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] awesome.

Comment

that's pretty cool!
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I hear ya. The only way to get it down is to keep recording and you'll get used to it As far as the complexity, this one is busy and a lot going on but is cool as hell. I'm fighting my urge to record Vivadi's Four seasons as I know it will be time consuming...way more so than ripping a solo over a backing track. I just dig classical music and violin stuff.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Cool. I like C du S guitar stuff too. I also like my Cube 30. GMTA.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Holy **** that is insane. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Lutz, ever seen passage to the reaper? Alexi and Roope play the Presto of Summer on that vid.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

fun. i like it! one of the more creative things that has been posted here in a while.

Comment

Working...
                          X