• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samurai slut

<font color="red"> samurai </font>

thought that would get your attn. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    sup all?
    i am working out a new prog. on my digitech's for a new tune. i write a program for every tune i do taylored to what the song needs and what i need to turn on and off on the pedalboard,and thought i'd get some thoughts on the lead tone.
    enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    MOSH ON
    DAVE </font>
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: samurai slut

your tone sounds fine mate,very fitting for the comp/production.well done

Comment

Hey wich digitech are you useing? The tone is F%$king great.
      I'm useing a digitech, &amp; starting to mess with home recording. Any help would be appreciated thanks Dave [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

thanx guys [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        drake,,,,two 2120's bro, what digitech do you have?
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hey Dave since I'm just playing at home now I got an RP2000
          I use to have a 2120, &amp; a 2112.

Comment

Sounds good bro.

Comment

Sounds Good Moshwitz!
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

two 2120's!!!!!lol...yeahh there cool,i have one of them purple preamps and an old pod pro rack..there both about as good as each other but the digitech has better harmonics

Comment

Nice...I love that delay at the end too.

tailored
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanx again guys [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    two 2120's!!!!!lol...yeahh there cool,i have one of them purple preamps and an old pod pro rack..there both about as good as each other but the digitech has better harmonics

[/ QUOTE ]
                    ya i dig 'em [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Drake,,,,the rp2000 is like the same thing but in a floor board right? are the presets/effects close to the 2120? can you still use Rpedit with the rp2000?

Ron,,,,,, i love delay,,,elay,,,,,lay,,ay,,,y [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Dave the RP2000 isn't as cool as the 2120 as far as the editing goes. it has some stuff you can change around but nothing like the Rack stuff. There is a newer version of the floor boards stuff. I think it's called a GNX4 or something I'm gonna look into 1 it has alot more edit control much closer to the rack gear.

Comment

dude you are a gear sluti will have to stick a television in my rack
                        i would like to know why you need two preamps mate?the digitechs have plenty of gain(i roll it back to 66 on overdrive using the gambale preset modded slightly)
                        so why use 2?
                        lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

i would like to know why you need two preamps mate?
                          lol

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X