.wmv format dialup
    .wmv format broadband

Here are the .mp3s of our just finished demo:

What I See
    Chasing Time
    Haunting Me
    Again
    All About Me/Again (Live)

Let me know what you think, and feel free to drop by our site and sign the guestbook [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: New Video

cool vid.
    did you guys do your own editing? what software was used?
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Nice!!! Very rarely do we get to see full videos on here so this was a real treat. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Here's what I observed when watching the video...

Good:
      -Tight playing
      -Great guitar tone
      -Very cool song with tons of potential

Areas where improvement might be taken into consideration, if I may be so kind to suggest:
      -Singer needs more aggression in his voice. The music is crushing and it only seems appropriate that the singer should reflect that too. It sorta sounds like the band Staind, depressive-sounding vocals on heavy music (not that it's bad or anything).
      -The snare drum tone sounds like Lars in St. Anger, but it's not as not as in-your-face-annoying as St. Anger.

Ehhh, I've never recorded a video, so what do I know. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Great job, congrats!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

No, we didn't edit it. The guy who did it actually did it for free so he'd have something for his portfolio (he's just starting out). I was pleasantly surprised by how well it turned out.

Some of the timing was a little off on the video (the drums aren't even close), but my kids enjoy watching it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Actually, for some of the scenes in the abandoned building, we had to go up to the 5th floor of an abandoned building. Naturally, the elevator didn't work, and naturally, the stairwell had no lights whatsoever, so that was an experience. We shot over 5 hours of video for that, and he said he could have used more.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot to add that the chick in the video is kinda nice looking! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Who is she?

Comment

Pretty damn cool, nice [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Oh yeah, forgot to add that the chick in the video is kinda nice looking! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Who is she?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be the bass player's stepdaughter.

Comment

It's not my genre of music, and as such I feel unqualified to comment on the music aspect.

But the visual aspect is something I can comment on, and I must say for, probably, limited budget production this is one hell of a good video. And could easily be put on MTV's Rockzone or any TV show focusing on such music.

Great job!
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

sweet vid and bright coloured axe mate!!!!
                  that birdis a looker too

Comment

Nice editing; I also liked the crunchy tone.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

serious band..that was well done for low buck production

Comment

Way to go! I liked the tone also. Good work.

Comment

Yes, good production quality and a cool song.

I do agree with NOTP though, I think the singer needs to get a lil more aggressive with the vocals, I wanna hear some angst!

Comment

Strangely enough, he's actually a blues singer, but he was looking for a band and we needed a new singer, and all the other singers we auditioned were horrible, to put it kindly. Listen to All About Me/Again he's a little more aggressive there, but ignore the guitar playing as I was so drunk I could barely stand up [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Great job, it sounds cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X